CancerCare is offering a free, 12-week live support group for people who have been diagnosed with a primary brain cancer and reside in New York. This group will provide a safe place to exchange support, get information and receive guidance while discussing the unique challenges of living with a cancer diagnosis.
- Provide cancer-focused support
- Reduces feelings of loneliness, anxiety and distress
- Help increase feelings of hope and empowerment
- Assist you in learning new ways of coping
- Help you improve communication with your medical team and loved ones
- Provide you with practical information about treatment
- Provide you with resources in your community
This group will utilize a secure video platform. Group members will still have the option to call in if they do not have access to video technology.
We're sorry, this group is not currently accepting new members.