CancerCare is offering a free, 12-week telephone support group for people diagnosed with malignant brain tumors. This group will provide a safe place to exchange support and receive information and guidance while discussing the unique challenges of living with a brain tumor diagnosis.
- Provide cancer-focused support
- Reduces feelings of loneliness, anxiety and distress
- Help increase feelings of hope and empowerment
- Assist you in learning new ways of coping
- Help you improve communication with your medical team and loved ones
- Provide you with practical information about treatment
- Provide you with resources in your community
This group is currently closed but is accepting members for the next group in June 2020. Please call the moderator to be put on the list. This group meets on Wednesdays, from 3 p.m. to 4 p.m. EST.
Space is limited and pre-registration is required. For more information or to register, contact our Hopeline at 800-813-HOPE (4673) or Paige Soleimani, LMSW at 212-712-8357 or email@example.com.