CancerCare is offering a free, 12-week telephone support group for people in New York diagnosed with malignant brain tumors. This group will provide a safe place to exchange support and receive information and guidance while discussing the unique challenges of living with a brain tumor diagnosis.
- Provide cancer-focused support
- Reduces feelings of loneliness, anxiety and distress
- Help increase feelings of hope and empowerment
- Assist you in learning new ways of coping
- Help you improve communication with your medical team and loved ones
- Provide you with practical information about treatment
- Provide you with resources in your community
This group is currently closed. Please call the moderator to be put on the waitlist. This group meets on Wednesdays, from 3 p.m. to 4 p.m. EST.
For more information, contact our Hopeline at 800-813-HOPE (4673) or Paige Soleimani, LMSW at 212-712-8357 or email@example.com.