CancerCare is offering a free, 12-week telephone support group for people diagnosed with malignant brain tumors. This group will provide a safe place to exchange support and receive information and guidance while discussing the unique challenges of living with a brain tumor diagnosis.
- Provide cancer-focused support
- Reduces feelings of loneliness, anxiety and distress
- Help increase feelings of hope and empowerment
- Assist you in learning new ways of coping
- Help you improve communication with your medical team and loved ones
- Provide you with practical information about treatment
- Provide you with resources in your community
We are currently recruiting for our next group cycle which begins Fall 2019. This group meets on Wednesdays, from 3 p.m. to 4 p.m. EST. Please contact the moderator if you are interested in signing up.
Space is limited and pre-registration is required. For more information or to register, contact our Hopeline at 800-813-HOPE (4673) or Paige Soleimani, LMSW at 212-712-8357 or firstname.lastname@example.org.