PAW in the News
- Caring For Your Pet When YOU Have Cancer
Animal Wellness Magazine
- CancerCare's Pet Assistance and Wellness (PAW) Program
The Catnip Times
- Advice—and Videos—on Keeping Your Pets if You Have Cancer
- CancerCare and Amie’s Place Foundation Partner To Help Keep Patients With Cancer and Their Pets United
- Amie’s Place Partners With CancerCare To Bring Vital Support Services To People Affected by Cancer
- Edelman’s Shark Tank For Good Event Scores Wins For All Involved
- Help For Your Pet During Your Cancer Journey: What A Great Idea!
Dr. Len's Blog
- Q&A: How Do Pets Help Those Coping With Cancer?
Julie Loffredi, National Health & Wellness Content Desk
- CancerCare Launches Financial Assistance Component of Pet Assistance and Wellness (PAW) Program to Help Cat and Dog Owners Affected by Cancer