Founded in 1944, CancerCare® is the leading national organization providing free, professional support services and information to help people manage the emotional, practical and financial challenges of cancer. Our comprehensive services include counseling and support groups over the phone, online and in-person, educational workshops, publications and financial and co-payment assistance. All CancerCare services are provided by oncology social workers and world-leading cancer experts.
- Our programs and services helped 186,700 people affected by cancer, and we welcomed over 2 million visits to our websites.
- Our professional oncology social workers provided emotional and practical support to 92,234 people through our Hopeline, individual counseling, support group and community programs.
- CancerCare provided $41.1 million in financial assistance to 25,499 people to help with treatment-related costs such as transportation, home care, child care and co-payment assistance.
- Leading experts in oncology led 68 Connect Education Workshops, featuring 211 faculty members and 93 partner organizations, drawing 68,979 participants.
- CancerCare distributed 1,126,761 print and digital publications to health care professionals, patients and caregivers.
- MyCancerCircle™ served 36,045 active users in 2,932 active caregiver communities.
- Online Helping Hand served 21,973 people affected by cancer conducting 37,761 searches.
To learn more, visit www.cancercare.org or call 800-813-HOPE (4673).
CancerCare® is the leading national organization dedicated to providing free, professional support services including counseling, support groups, educational workshops, publications and financial assistance to anyone affected by cancer. All CancerCare services are provided by oncology social workers and world-leading cancer experts.
Connect With Us
Magnolia Meals at Home
This is a meal delivery program that aims to help people with cancer by providing nourishing meals to households affected by cancer. The program is currently available in and around Woodcliff Lake, NJ and Andover, MA, Raleigh-Durham, NC and New Haven, CT (as well areas in New York, New Hampshire and Boston, MA). Eligible participants will receive up to two months of home meal deliveries, each of which will include ten meals that are designed to help meet the nutritional needs of people living with cancer, and up to ten additional meals for their family members, if requested.
For more information please visit magnoliamealsathome.com or contact Kathy Nugent, LCSW at 800-813-4673, ext. 6809
There are currently no upcoming events on the calendar. Check back soon!