Workshop Date and Time
Monday, February 7, 2022, 1:30 – 2:30 pm, Eastern Time Register Now
Registrants can listen in live over the phone or online as a webcast.
- How to Protect Yourself & Your Loved Ones from COVID-19 & Omicron & Delta Variants
- COVID-19 Vaccines & Booster Vaccines
- Other Vaccines - Flu, Pneumococcal & Shingles Vaccines
- COVID-19 & People Living with Cancer
- Where to Find Reliable Information Regarding this Pandemic & Its Variants
- How to Protect Yourself, Loved Ones & Children from COVID-19 & Its Variants
- The Increasing Role of Telemedicine/Telehealth Appointments
- How to Prepare for Your Telemedicine/Telehealth Appointments, including
- Prepared List of Questions, Follow-Up Appointments & Discussion of OpenNotes
- Working Closely with Your Health Care Team about Your Wishes & Health Care Directives
- Tips to Manage the Practical, Emotional & Financial Stresses Related to COVID-19, Delta & Omicron Variants & Cancer
- Self-Care & Stress Management Tips
- Questions for Our Panel of Experts
Our Panel of Experts
Richard J. Gralla, MD, FACP
Professor of Medicine, Albert Einstein College of Medicine, Jacobi Medical Center
John P. Leonard, MD
Senior Associate Dean for Innovation and Initiatives, Executive Vice Chair, Weill Department of Medicine, Richard T. Silver Distinguished Professor of Hematology and Medical Oncology, Weill Cornell Medicine, NewYork-Presbyterian
Ruth E. Berggren, MD, MACP
Professor of Medicine, Director, Center for Medical Humanities & Ethics, UT Health San Antonio
Michael K. Wong, MD, PhD, FRCPC
Professor, Cutaneous Cancers, Medical Oncology, Executive Director, Integration and Program Development, Cancer Network, The University of Texas MD Anderson Cancer Center
Lauren Chatalian, MSW
Women & Children’s Program Manager, CancerCare
Carolyn Messner, DSW, OSW-C, FAPOS, FAOSW
Senior Director of Education and Training CancerCare
Continuing Education Credits
Social Workers: This program has been submitted to the University of Texas MD Anderson Cancer Center, an approved provider through the Texas State Board of Social Work Examiners, provider #CS4607, for 1.0 Contact Hour.
Cancer Care, Inc. is recognized by the New York State Education Department’s State Board for Social Work as an approved provider of continuing education for licensed social workers #SW-0088. This workshop is approved for 1.0 Contact Hour.
Registered Dietitians: This program has been submitted to the Commission on Dietetic Registration for one Continuing Professional Education Unit (CPEU).
To request continuing education paperwork, please email your name, profession, and address to email@example.com after the program. All paperwork for continuing education credit must be requested, completed, and submitted within two weeks of the live program.
You can download the brochure for this workshop(77.2 KB)