Workshop Date and Time
Thursday, June 11, 2020, 1:30 – 2:30 pm, Eastern Time Register Now
Registrants can listen in live over the phone or online as a webcast.
- Overview of Multiple Myeloma, in the Context of COVID-19
- Current Standard of Care
- New Treatment Approaches and the Role of Transplantation
- Clinical Trial Updates: How Research Contributes to Your Treatment Options
- Practical Tips for Symptom, Side Effects and Pain Management
- Reducing Complications of Bone Disease
- Lifestyle, Physical Activity & Mobility Tips to Improve Your Quality-of-Life
- Recommendations for How to Prepare for Telehealth Appointments with Your Health Care Team
- Questions for Our Panel of Experts
Our Panel of Experts
Elizabeth K. O’Donnell, MD
Director, Lifestyle Clinic, Massachusetts General Hospital, Associate Director, Mass General Cancer Center’s Survivorship Program, Assistant Professor of Medicine, Harvard Medical School
Carolyn Messner, DSW, OSW-C, FAPOS, FAOSW
Director of Education and Training, CancerCare
Continuing Education Credits
Social Workers: This program has been submitted to the University of Texas MD Anderson Cancer Center, an approved provider through the Texas State Board of Social Work Examiners, provider #CS4607, for 1.0 Contact Hour.
CancerCare, Inc. is recognized by the New York State Education Department’s State Board for Social Work as an approved provider of continuing education for licensed social workers #SW-0088. This workshop is approved for 1.0 Contact Hour.
Registered Dietitians: This program has been submitted to the Commission on Dietetic Registration for one Continuing Professional Education Unit (CPEU).
To request continuing education paperwork, please email your name, profession, and address to email@example.com after the program. All paperwork for continuing education credit must be requested, completed, and submitted within two weeks of the live program.
You can download the brochure for this workshop(77.8 KB)