Workshop Date and Time
Friday, March 27, 2020, 1:30 – 2:30 pm, Eastern Time Register Now
Registrants can listen in live over the phone or online as a webcast.
- Overview of Tenosynovial Giant Cell Tumors (TGCT)
- Discussion of Growth Patterns and Locations
- Why TGCT May Often Be Treated in Sarcoma Centers
- TGCT Pathophysiology
- Diagnosis & Treatment
- Current Treatment Standards
- The Efficacy of Emerging Treatment in Managing the Disease
- New Treatment Approaches
- The Important Role of Clinical Trials
- How Research Contributes to Your Treatment Options
- Key Questions to Ask When Communicating with Your Health Care Team
- Quality-of-Life Concerns
- Questions for Our Panel of Experts
Our Panel of Experts
Andrew Wagner, MD, PhD
Medical Director, Adult Ambulatory Oncology, Associate Chief Medical Officer, Center for Sarcoma and Bone Oncology, Dana-Farber Cancer Institute
Carolyn Messner, DSW, OSW-C, FAPOS, FAOSW
Director of Education and Training, CancerCare
Continuing Education Credits
Social Workers: This program has been submitted to the University of Texas MD Anderson Cancer Center, an approved provider through the Texas State Board of Social Work Examiners, provider #CS4607, for 1.0 Contact Hour.
Cancer Care, Inc. is recognized by the New York State Education Department’s State Board for Social Work as an approved provider of continuing education for licensed social workers #SW-0088. This workshop is approved for 1.0 Contact Hour.
Registered Dietitians: This program has been submitted to the Commission on Dietetic Registration for one Continuing Professional Education Unit (CPEU).
To request continuing education paperwork, please email your name, profession, and address to email@example.com after the program. All paperwork for continuing education credit must be requested, completed, and submitted within two weeks of the live program.
You can download the brochure for this workshop(72.7 KB)