- How Siblings are Affected by the Pediatric Cancer Experience
- Signs to Look For - Academic, Social, Physical and Emotional
- Practical Tips For How to Best Support Siblings at School
- Accessing Resources - for Parents, Educators and School Counselors
- Questions for Our Panel of Experts
Our Panel of Experts
Executive Director, SuperSibs!
Michelle Oddi, RN, BSN
Young Adult Sibling, Staff Nurse, Pediatric Intensive Care Unit, Children's Hospital of Pittsburgh, University of Pittsburgh Medical Center
Joan Fedota, EdD, LCSW
Assistant Dean, National College of Education, National-Louis University
Former Teacher, Award Winning Author of Sibling Story: Drums, Girls and Dangerous Pie
Julia Little, MSW
This workshop was originally recorded on October 08, 2009.