- How Siblings are Affected by the Pediatric Cancer Experience
- Signs to Look For – Academic, Social, Physical and Emotional
- Practical Tips For How to Best Support Siblings at School
- Accessing Resources – for Parents, Educators and School Counselors
- Questions for Our Panel of Experts
Our Panel of Experts
- Melanie Goldish
- Executive Director, SuperSibs!
- Michelle Oddi, RN, BSN
- Young Adult Sibling, Staff Nurse, Pediatric Intensive Care Unit, Children's Hospital of Pittsburgh, University of Pittsburgh Medical Center
- Joan Fedota, EdD, LCSW
- Assistant Dean, National College of Education, National-Louis University
- Jordan Sonnenblick
- Former Teacher, Award Winning Author of Sibling Story: Drums, Girls and Dangerous Pie
- Julia Little, MSW
This workshop was originally recorded on October 8, 2009.