Workshop Date and Time
Wednesday, May 29, 2019, 1:30 – 2:30 pm, Eastern Time
Registrants can listen in live over the phone or online as a webcast.
- Understanding the Meaning of Work
- Talking with Your Health Care Team about Work
- Managing Your Cancer Treatments while Working
- Understanding Your Legal Protections in the Workplace
- Disclosure & Communication with Human Resources, Supervisors, and Co-Workers
- Solutions to Address Workplace Challenges
- Tips to Creating a Plan to Continue Working
- Disability – Short Term, Long Term, SSD, SSI
- The Importance of Self-Advocacy
- Questions for Our Panel of Experts
Our Panel of Experts
Stewart B. Fleishman, MD
Former Founding Director, Cancer Support Services, Continuum Cancer Centers of New York, Author, Researcher in Oncology
Debra J. Wolf, Esq.
Senior Supervising Attorney, LegalHealth, New York Legal Assistance Group (NYLAG)
Carolyn Messner, DSW, OSW-C, FAPOS, FAOSW
Director of Education and Training, CancerCare
You can download the brochure for this workshop(91 KB)
This workshop was originally recorded on May 29, 2019.