- Overview of the Medical & Indirect Costs of Treatment
- Talking with Your Health Care Team about Financial Concerns
- The Benefits & Limitations of Your Health Plans, Insurance, Medicare & Medicaid
- Living Wills, Health Care Proxies & Advance Health Care Directives
- Support for the Underinsured & Uninsured, including Medicaid & State & Federal Programs
- Other resources for financial support
- Questions for Our Panel of Experts
Our Panel of Experts
Leonard Saltz, MD
Chief, Gastrointestinal Oncology Service, Head, Colorectal Oncology Section, Chair, Pharmacy and Therapeutics Committee, Memorial Sloan Kettering Cancer Center, Professor of Medicine, Weill Cornell Medical College
Nina Pejoves Gorman, Esq.
Senior Staff Attorney, LegalHealth, New York Legal Assistance Group (NYLAG)
Bennie Speaks-Tanner, Jr.
Award Determination & Billing Manager, CancerCare Co-Payment Assistance Foundation
Vilmarie Rodriguez, MSW
Director of Patient Assistance Programs, CancerCare
You can download the brochure for this workshop(91 KB)
This workshop was originally recorded on June 12, 2019.