The Connect Workshop you requested, For Caregivers: Coping with a Loved One’s Prostate Cancer, has been removed from our website. Please select another title from our list below.
Register for Upcoming Workshops
Like all of CancerCare’s services, our educational workshops on cancer-related topics are completely free of charge. However, pre-registration is required. To register for a workshop, please select from the list below and fill in your contact information.
Registrants can listen in live over the phone or online as a webcast.
If you have any questions, please email CancerCare’s Education Department at email@example.com.
Upcoming Connect Workshops
- Apr 3
Caring for Your Loved One with Cancer
- Apr 5
Managing the Side Effects of ImmunotherapyPart II of New Trends in Immunotherapy
- Apr 6
Advances in the Treatment of Renal Cell Cancer
Metastatic Prostate Cancer: Current Treatment Advances
Progress in the Treatment of Multiple MyelomaPart I of Living with Multiple Myeloma
Acute Myelogenous Leukemia (AML): Current Treatment Perspectives
Advanced Skin Cancer: New Perspectives in the Treatment of Advanced Basal Cell & Squamous Cell CancersPart I of Living with Advanced Skin Cancer and Melanoma
Coping with the Stresses of Caregiving When Your Loved One Has Multiple MyelomaPart II of Living with Multiple Myeloma
- May 1
Mesothelioma: Innovative Treatment Options
- May 2
Current Perspectives on Cancer Survivorship
- May 5
Emerging Treatments for Metastatic MelanomaPart II of Living with Advanced Skin Cancer and Melanoma
Understanding How Health Care Disparities May Influence Your Cancer Treatment and Care: With Tips and Strategies to Find the Best Cancer Treatment and Health Care Team for YouPart I of How Health Care Disparities May Influence Your Cancer Treatment and Care
Non-Small Cell Lung Cancer: For Caregivers - Practical Tips for CopingPart III of Living with Non-Small Cell Lung Cancer
Update on COVID for People Living with Cancer & Their Caregivers
Taking Your Pills on Schedule: Its Importance in Managing Cancer
Oral, Head and Neck Cancer: Treatment Updates
Gastric Cancer: Treatment Advances
Understanding Diagnostic Technologies and Biomarkers
Listen to Past Workshops
By Cancer Type
Frequently Asked Questions
- How do I participate?
- You can listen in to the live workshop on the telephone or via live streaming on our website. Participation is free, and no phone charges apply. Pre-registration is required.
- How do I register?
- View our calendar of upcoming workshops and register, then register online . Or call 800‑813‑HOPE (4673). After you have registered, you will receive additional information about the workshop.
- Can I ask a question during a workshop?
- Yes, if you participate by phone. Included in each live, hour-long Connect Education Workshop program is a question-and-answer session where listeners can submit their own questions to our panel of experts.
- I don’t know what telephone number I will be at during the workshop. Can I still participate?
- Yes. Once you register for a workshop on CancerCare’s website, you will receive an email from CancerCare about one week prior to the workshop with instructions on how to join the call. These instructions will include both a toll-free number that you can use to join the call by phone, and a link to the live audio stream from our website should you prefer to listen online.
- Can I participate in a Connect Education Workshop if I live outside of the United States?
- Yes. Individuals from all over the world participate in CancerCare’s Connect Education Workshops. Approximately one week before the workshop you will receive a link to listen in via the live audio stream from our website.
- Can health professionals earn continuing education credits for participating in the workshops?
- The majority of our workshops offer continuing education credits for social workers; some programs also provide education credits for other disciplines. Our workshop calendar includes details about whether a particular workshop offers continuing education credit.
About Past Workshops
- What if I miss a workshop?
- Connect Education Workshops are available for replay online or by telephone. To listen online: view our past workshop directory by clicking the "Listen to Podcasts" tab above. To listen by telephone: hear a directory of featured programs available by phone, 24 hours a day, seven days a week, by calling 888-337-7533. If the workshop you are looking for is not available, please email firstname.lastname@example.org with the name or date of the program you wish to listen to. Or, call 800‑813‑HOPE (4673).
- I have a question that is not listed here. Who can I contact for an answer?
- Please send your questions and comments about our workshops via email to email@example.com or call 800‑813‑HOPE (4673).