Workshop Date and TimeRegister Now
Wednesday, October 25, 2023, 1:30 – 2:30 pm, Eastern Time
Registrants can listen in live over the phone or online as a webcast.
- Updates on the Treatment of Metastatic Triple Negative Breast Cancer, in the Context of COVID & Seasonal Flu
- Novel Treatment Therapies
- Clinical Trial Updates
- How Research Offers Additional Treatment Options
- Biomarkers, Diagnostic Testing & Genomics: Why They Are So Important
- The Role of Precision Medicine in Improving Treatment Decisions
- Sequencing of Treatments
- Tips to Prevent & Manage Treatment Side Effects, Symptoms, Discomfort & Pain
- Guidelines to Prepare for Telehealth/Telemedicine Appointments, including Technology, Prepared List of Questions & Discussion of OpenNotes
- Key Questions to Ask Your Health Care Team, including Lifestyle & Quality-of-Life Concerns
- Practical Strategies to Cope with Metastatic Triple Negative Breast Cancer
- How to Find the Financial, Emotional & Social Supports to Cope
- Questions for Our Panel of Experts
Our Panel of Experts
Clinton Yam, MD, MS
Assistant Professor, Triple Negative Breast Cancer Working Group Leader, Departments of Breast Medical Oncology and Translational Molecular Pathology, The University of Texas MD Anderson Cancer Center
Ajit K. Bisen, MD, MBA
Assistant Professor, Department of Medical Oncology, Department of General Oncology, The University of Texas MD Anderson Cancer Center
Arielle Lutterman Heeke, MD
Breast Medical Oncologist, Levine Cancer Atrium Health, Charlotte, NC
Hayley Dinerman, JD
Co-Founder and Executive Director, Triple Negative Breast Cancer Foundation®
Sam Fortune, MSW
Women’s Cancers Program Coordinator, CancerCare
Continuing Education Credits
Social Workers: This program has been submitted to the University of Texas MD Anderson Cancer Center, an approved provider through the Texas State Board of Social Work Examiners, provider #CS4607, for 1.0 Contact Hour.
Cancer Care, Inc. is recognized by the New York State Education Department’s State Board for Social Work as an approved provider of continuing education for licensed social workers #SW-0088. This workshop is approved for 1.0 Contact Hour.
Registered Dietitians: This program has been submitted to the Commission on Dietetic Registration for one Continuing Professional Education Unit (CPEU).
To request continuing education paperwork, please email your name, profession, and address to firstname.lastname@example.org after the program. All paperwork for continuing education credit must be requested, completed, and submitted within two weeks of the live program.
You can download the brochure for this workshop