- Overview of Non-Hodgkin Lymphoma (NHL)
- Signs & Symptoms, in the Context of COVID, Omicron & Seasonal Flu
- NHL Staging & Subtypes
- Indolent & Aggressive NHL
- Relapsed & Refractory NHL
- Novel Treatment Approaches
- The Role of Clinical Trials: How Research Adds to Your Treatment Options
- Your Comfort Level with Adherence
- Managing Treatment Side Effects & Symptoms
- Communicating with Your Health Care Team about Quality-of-Life Concerns
- Follow-Up Care Appointments
- Guidelines to Prepare for Telehealth/Telemedicine Appointments, including Technology, Prepared List of Questions & Discussion of OpenNotes
- Questions for Our Panel of Experts
Our Panel of Experts
Andrew M. Evens, DO, MSc, FACP
Associate Vice Chancellor, Clinical Innovation & Data Analytics, Rutgers Biomedical and Health Sciences, Associate Director (Clinical Services), Rutgers Cancer Institute of New Jersey, System Director of Medical Oncology, and Oncology Lead for RWJBarnabas-Rutgers Medical Group, RWJBarnabas Health, Professor of Medicine, Rutgers Robert Wood Johnson Medical School
Thomas M. Habermann, MD
Professor of Medicine, Mayo Clinic College of Medicine
Christina Poh, MD
Physician, Seattle Cancer Care Alliance, Clinical Assistant Professor, Division of Medical Oncology, University of Washington School of Medicine
Carolyn Messner, DSW, BCD, FAPOS, FAOSW
Senior Director of Education and Training, CancerCare
Continuing Education Credits
Social Workers: This program has been submitted to the University of Texas MD Anderson Cancer Center, an approved provider through the Texas State Board of Social Work Examiners, provider #CS4607, for 1.0 Contact Hour.
Cancer Care, Inc. is recognized by the New York State Education Department’s State Board for Social Work as an approved provider of continuing education for licensed social workers #SW-0088. This workshop is approved for 1.0 Contact Hour.
Registered Dietitians: This program has been submitted to the Commission on Dietetic Registration for one Continuing Professional Education Unit (CPEU).
To request continuing education paperwork, please email your name, profession, and address to firstname.lastname@example.org after the program. All paperwork for continuing education credit must be requested, completed, and submitted within two weeks of the live program.
You can download the brochure for this workshop