Find resources and support to manage your financial concerns. Limited assistance from CancerCare® is available to eligible families for cancer-related costs.
Connect with others in our free support groups led by oncology social workers.
If you live in New York, New Jersey, or Connecticut, learn about and view the full calendar of our free community programs.
Connect Education Workshops™
Listen in by telephone or online as leading experts in oncology provide up-to-date information about cancer-related issues in one-hour workshops. Podcasts are also available.
We currently do not offer a Cervical Cancer specific workshop. You may be interested in these general-interest workshops:
- Understanding Diagnostic Technologies and Targeted Therapies, Sep 23, 2014
- Understanding the Role of Biomarkers in the Care and Treatment of People Living with Cancer, Oct 10, 2014
- View all general upcoming workshops...
Read or order our free Connect booklets and fact sheets offering easy-to-read information about the latest cancer treatments, managing side effects and coping with cancer.
We currently do not offer any Cervical Cancer specific publications. You may be interested in these general-interest publications:
- Caregiving for Your Loved One With Cancer
- Coping With Cancer: Tools to Help You Live
- Communicating With Your Health Care Team
- Helping Children When a Family Member Has Cancer
- Understanding and Managing Chemotherapy Side Effects
- If You've Just Been Diagnosed
- Caring Advice for Caregivers: How Can You Help Yourself?
- Finding Resources in Your Community
- Sources of Financial Assistance
- “What Can I Say to a Newly Diagnosed Loved One?”
Every month, featured experts answer your questions about coping with cancer. View all questions and answers.
- I'd like to connect with other women who have cervical cancer. I feel like they'll understand me best. Can you tell me where I should look?
- Are there any alternative treatment options available for cervical cancer? Or things I could be doing in addition to standard treatment?
- Where can I find the latest treatment and research that is being done regarding cervical cancer?
- What resources are available for women with cervical cancer who have no medical insurance? I was going to a specialist and my cancer was advancing. I have had no treatment since due to lack of insurance.
- I am looking to connect with survivors of cervical and/or vaginal cancers who have found success in managing long-term side effects of pelvic radiation. I have been offered little in terms of treatment of after-effects and am wondering if anyone has found relief.