Calendar at a Glance
- Fundraising Event Longest Day of Golf West Redding, CT
- Connect Education Workshop Updates in the Treatment of HER2 Positive Breast Cancer
- Connect Education Workshop Treatment of Estrogen Receptor (ER) Positive & Progesterone Receptor (PR) Positive Breast Cancer & Triple Negative Breast Cancer
- Connect Education Workshop Update on Chronic Lymphocytic Leukemia (CLL)/Small Lymphocytic Lymphoma (SLL)
- Fundraising Event Walk/Run for Hope Fairfield, CT
A cancer diagnosis turns a person’s world upside down--emotionally, physically and financially. CancerCare® can help.
We provide telephone, online and face-to-face counseling, support groups, education, publications and financial and co-payment assistance. Professional oncology social workers offer personalized care, and all of our services are free of charge.
Explore our website to learn more, and call us at 800-813-HOPE (4673).