Refer Your Patients. Order Publications. Register for Webcasts.
Do you have Spanish-speaking patients? You can browse (in English) our Spanish-language services, or browse English-language services below.
Our staff of professional oncology social workers can help healthcare professionals assist their patients and their loved ones cope better with cancer. They can contact us at 800‑813‑HOPE (4673) or firstname.lastname@example.org.Learn more about counseling »
Limited assistance from CancerCare® is available to eligible families for cancer-related costs, including transportation, home care, child care, pain medication and lymphedema supplies. We are not able to help with basic living expenses.Download application » View our financial help fact sheets »
Healthcare Professionals can connect cancer patients, their loved ones, caregivers and the bereaved to others in similar situations in our free support groups led by oncology social workers.View current groups » Download flyers for your patients »
If you live in New York, New Jersey, or Connecticut, learn about and view the full calendar of our free community programs.View calendar »
Connect Education Workshops™
Listen in by telephone or via the web as leading experts in oncology provide healthcare professionals and their patients with up-to-date information about cancer-related issues in one-hour workshops. Podcasts are also available.
- Update on Lymphoma from the 2013 American Society of Hematology (ASH) Annual Meeting (December 12, 2013)
- Progress in the Treatment of Polycythemia Vera (December 16, 2013)
- The Latest Developments Reported at the 36th Annual San Antonio Breast Cancer Symposium (December 18, 2013)
Most Recent Podcasts
- Current Perspectives on the Treatment of Colorectal Cancer
- Advances in the Treatment of Lung Cancer
- Liver Cancer: Treatment Update and Managing the Costs of Treatment
- New Perspectives in the Treatment of Renal Cell Cancer
- Update on T-Cell Lymphoma
- Understanding the Affordable Care Act in 2013: What’s New
- Managing Eye and Vision Changes Related to Cancer Treatments: A Guide for People Living with Cancer
- Caring for Your Bones When You Have Breast Cancer
- Caregivers: Coping with a Loved One’s Metastatic Prostate Cancer
- Living with Metastatic Breast Cancer
Read or order our free Connect booklets and fact sheets offering easy-to-read information about the latest cancer treatments, managing side effects and coping with cancer.
- Caregiving for Your Loved One With Cancer
- Coping With Cancer: Tools to Help You Live
- Communicating With Your Health Care Team
- Helping Children When a Family Member Has Cancer
- Understanding and Managing Chemotherapy Side Effects
- If You've Just Been Diagnosed
- Caring Advice for Caregivers: How Can You Help Yourself?
- Finding Resources in Your Community
- Sources of Financial Assistance
- “What Can I Say to a Newly Diagnosed Loved One?”