Refer Your Patients. Order Publications. Register for Webcasts.
Do you have Spanish-speaking patients? You can browse (in English) our Spanish-language services, or browse English-language services below.
Our staff of professional oncology social workers can help healthcare professionals assist their patients and their loved ones cope better with cancer. They can contact us at 800‑813‑HOPE (4673) or email@example.com.Learn more about counseling »
Limited assistance from CancerCare® is available to eligible families for cancer-related costs, including transportation, home care, child care, pain medication and lymphedema supplies. We are not able to help with basic living expenses.Download application » View our financial help fact sheets »
Healthcare Professionals can connect cancer patients, their loved ones, caregivers and the bereaved to others in similar situations in our free support groups led by oncology social workers.View current groups » Download flyers for your patients »
If you live in New York, New Jersey, or Connecticut, learn about and view the full calendar of our free community programs.View calendar »
Connect Education Workshops™
Listen in by telephone or via the web as leading experts in oncology provide healthcare professionals and their patients with up-to-date information about cancer-related issues in one-hour workshops. Podcasts are also available.
- Understanding Diagnostic Technologies and Targeted Therapies (September 23, 2014)
- Living with Metastatic Breast Cancer (October 08, 2014)
- Understanding the Role of Biomarkers in the Care and Treatment of People Living with Cancer (October 10, 2014)
Most Recent Podcasts
- Update on T-Cell Lymphoma
- Update on Chronic Lymphocytic Leukemia (CLL)/Small Lymphocytic Lymphoma (SLL)
- Treatment of Estrogen Receptor (ER) Positive & Progesterone Receptor (PR) Positive Breast Cancer & Triple Negative Breast Cancer
- Updates in the Treatment of HER2 Positive Breast Cancer
- Living with Gastrointestinal Stromal Tumors (GIST): Treatment Update
- Gastric Cancer: Current Perspectives and Treatment Options
- Update on Mesothelioma
- For Caregivers: Coping with a Loved One’s Metastatic Prostate Cancer
- Progress in the Treatment of Indolent Non-Hodgkin Lymphoma (NHL)
- Coping with the Stresses of Caregiving When Your Loved One Has Multiple Myeloma
Read or order our free Connect booklets and fact sheets offering easy-to-read information about the latest cancer treatments, managing side effects and coping with cancer.
- Caregiving for Your Loved One With Cancer
- Coping With Cancer: Tools to Help You Live
- Communicating With Your Health Care Team
- Helping Children When a Family Member Has Cancer
- Understanding and Managing Chemotherapy Side Effects
- If You've Just Been Diagnosed
- Caring Advice for Caregivers: How Can You Help Yourself?
- Finding Resources in Your Community
- Sources of Financial Assistance
- “What Can I Say to a Newly Diagnosed Loved One?”