Refer Your Patients. Order Publications. Register for Webcasts.
Do you have Spanish-speaking patients? You can browse (in English) our Spanish-language services, or browse English-language services below.
Our staff of professional oncology social workers can help healthcare professionals assist their patients and their loved ones cope better with cancer. They can contact us at 800‑813‑HOPE (4673) or email@example.com.Learn more about counseling »
Limited assistance from CancerCare® is available to eligible families for cancer-related costs, including transportation, home care, child care, pain medication and lymphedema supplies. We are not able to help with basic living expenses.Download application » View our financial help fact sheets »
Healthcare Professionals can connect cancer patients, their loved ones, caregivers and the bereaved to others in similar situations in our free support groups led by oncology social workers.View current groups » Download flyers for your patients »
If you live in New York, New Jersey, or Connecticut, learn about and view the full calendar of our free community programs.View calendar »
Connect Education Workshops™
Listen in by telephone or via the web as leading experts in oncology provide healthcare professionals and their patients with up-to-date information about cancer-related issues in one-hour workshops. Podcasts are also available.
- Advances in the Treatment of Lung Cancer (November 04, 2014)
- Progress in the Treatment of Myeloproliferative Neoplasms (MPN) (November 05, 2014)
- Update on Mantle Cell Lymphoma (November 06, 2014)
Most Recent Podcasts
- Update on Early Stage Breast Cancer
- Advances in the Treatment of Cervical Cancer
- Understanding the Role of Biomarkers in the Care and Treatment of People Living with Cancer
- Living with Metastatic Breast Cancer
- Understanding Diagnostic Technologies and Targeted Therapies
- Update on T-Cell Lymphoma
- Update on Chronic Lymphocytic Leukemia (CLL)/Small Lymphocytic Lymphoma (SLL)
- Treatment of Estrogen Receptor (ER) Positive & Progesterone Receptor (PR) Positive Breast Cancer & Triple Negative Breast Cancer
- Updates in the Treatment of HER2 Positive Breast Cancer
- Living with Gastrointestinal Stromal Tumors (GIST): Treatment Update
Read or order our free Connect booklets and fact sheets offering easy-to-read information about the latest cancer treatments, managing side effects and coping with cancer.
- Caregiving for Your Loved One With Cancer
- Coping With Cancer: Tools to Help You Live
- Communicating With Your Health Care Team
- Helping Children When a Family Member Has Cancer
- Understanding and Managing Chemotherapy Side Effects
- If You've Just Been Diagnosed
- Caring Advice for Caregivers: How Can You Help Yourself?
- Finding Resources in Your Community
- Sources of Financial Assistance
- “What Can I Say to a Newly Diagnosed Loved One?”