Refer Your Patients. Order Publications. Register for Webcasts.
Do you have Spanish-speaking patients? You can browse (in English) our Spanish-language services, or browse English-language services below.
Our staff of professional oncology social workers can help healthcare professionals assist their patients and their loved ones cope better with cancer. They can contact us at 800‑813‑HOPE (4673) or email@example.com.Learn more about counseling »
Limited assistance from CancerCare® is available to eligible families for cancer-related costs, including transportation, home care, child care, pain medication and lymphedema supplies. We are not able to help with basic living expenses.Download application » View our financial help fact sheets »
Healthcare Professionals can connect cancer patients, their loved ones, caregivers and the bereaved to others in similar situations in our free support groups led by oncology social workers.View current groups » Download flyers for your patients »
If you live in New York, New Jersey, or Connecticut, learn about and view the full calendar of our free community programs.View calendar »
Connect Education Workshops™
Listen in by telephone or via the web as leading experts in oncology provide healthcare professionals and their patients with up-to-date information about cancer-related issues in one-hour workshops. Podcasts are also available.
- Overview of Myelofibrosis, Current Treatment Options and Quality of Life Concerns (December 16, 2014)
- Update on Lymphoma from the 2014 American Society of Hematology (ASH) Annual Meeting (December 17, 2014)
- Medical Update on Pancreatic Cancer (January 07, 2015)
Most Recent Podcasts
- The Role of Exercise, Meditation and Nutrition
- For Caregivers: Practical Tips to Cope with Your Loved One’s Lung Cancer
- For Caregivers: Practical Tips to Cope
- Finding the Resources You Need to Manage the Costs of Living with Myeloproliferative Neoplasms (MPN)
- Highlights of the Affordable Care Act
- Update on Mantle Cell Lymphoma
- Progress in the Treatment of Myeloproliferative Neoplasms (MPN)
- Advances in the Treatment of Lung Cancer
- Triple Negative Breast Cancer and African American Women
- Update on Early Stage Breast Cancer
Read or order our free Connect booklets and fact sheets offering easy-to-read information about the latest cancer treatments, managing side effects and coping with cancer.
- Caregiving for Your Loved One With Cancer
- Coping With Cancer: Tools to Help You Live
- Communicating With Your Health Care Team
- Helping Children When a Family Member Has Cancer
- Understanding and Managing Chemotherapy Side Effects
- If You've Just Been Diagnosed
- Caring Advice for Caregivers: How Can You Help Yourself?
- Finding Resources in Your Community
- Sources of Financial Assistance
- “What Can I Say to a Newly Diagnosed Loved One?”