Refer Your Patients. Order Publications. Register for Webcasts.
Do you have Spanish-speaking patients? You can browse (in English) our Spanish-language services, or browse English-language services below.
Our staff of professional oncology social workers can help health care professionals assist their patients and their loved ones cope better with cancer. They can contact us at 800‑813‑HOPE (4673) or firstname.lastname@example.org.Learn more about counseling »
Limited assistance from CancerCare® is available to eligible families for cancer-related costs, including transportation, home care, child care, pain medication and lymphedema supplies. We are not able to help with basic living expenses.View our financial help fact sheets »
Health care professionals can connect cancer patients, their loved ones, caregivers and the bereaved to others in similar situations in our free support groups led by oncology social workers.View current groups »Download flyers for your patients »
If you live in New York, New Jersey, or Connecticut, learn about and view the full calendar of our free community programs.View calendar »
Connect Education Workshops
Listen in by telephone or via the web as leading experts in oncology provide health care professionals and their patients with up-to-date information about cancer-related issues in one-hour workshops. Podcasts are also available.
- Managing the Side Effects of Immuno-Therapy (May 10, 2016)
- Understanding Diagnostic Technologies and Biomarkers in the Treatment of Lung Cancer (May 17, 2016)
- Updates in the Treatment of Estrogen Receptor (ER) Positive, Progesterone Receptor (PR) Positive & HER2 Positive Breast Cancer (May 18, 2016)
Most Recent Podcasts
- For Health Care Professionals: Care Coordination for Older Men Living with Cancer
- Helping Cancer Patients and Their Families Cope with the Stresses of Caregiving
- For Parents, Caregivers and Professionals: Helping Brothers and Sisters of Children Living with Cancer
- Coping with the Stresses of Caregiving When Your Loved One Has Multiple Myeloma
- Understanding the Role of Immuno-Oncology in Treating Cancer
- For Caregivers: Practical Tips for Coping with Your Loved One’s Lung Cancer
- Treatment Update on Pancreatic Cancer
- Progress in the Treatment of Multiple Myeloma
- The Role of Nutrition, Exercise and Meditation in Coping with Myeloproliferative Neoplasms (MPN)
- Advances in the Treatment of Lung Cancer
Read or order our free Connect booklets and fact sheets offering easy-to-read information about the latest cancer treatments, managing side effects and coping with cancer.
- Caregiving for Your Loved One With Cancer
- Coping With Cancer: Tools to Help You Live
- Communicating With Your Health Care Team
- Helping Children When a Family Member Has Cancer
- Understanding and Managing Chemotherapy Side Effects
- If You've Just Been Diagnosed
- Caring Advice for Caregivers: How Can You Help Yourself?
- Finding Resources in Your Community
- Sources of Financial Assistance
- “What Can I Say to a Newly Diagnosed Loved One?”