Find resources and support to manage your financial concerns. Limited assistance from CancerCare® is available to eligible families for cancer-related costs.
Connect with others in our free support groups led by oncology social workers.
We currently do not offer a kidney cancer specific group. You may consider joining our general online support groups for people with cancer. Register now.
If you live in New York, New Jersey, or Connecticut, learn about and view the full calendar of our free community programs.
Connect Education Workshops
Listen in by telephone or online as leading experts in oncology provide up-to-date information about cancer-related issues in one-hour workshops. Podcasts are also available.
- Advances in the Treatment of Renal Cell Cancer, Sep 30, 2016
- Preventing Chemotherapy Induced Nausea and Vomiting, Sep 12, 2016
- Coping with Holidays and Special Occasions
- Getting Prepared: Knowing When to Ask For Help
- New Perspectives in the Treatment of Renal Cell Cancer
- For Health Care Professionals: Care Coordination for Older Men Living with Cancer
- Precision Medicine in Cancer Treatment
- Managing the Costs of Living with Cancer
Read or order our free Connect booklets and fact sheets offering easy-to-read information about the latest cancer treatments, managing side effects and coping with cancer.
- Caregiving for Your Loved One With CancerNew!
- Coping With Cancer: Tools to Help You Live
- Communicating With Your Health Care Team
- Helping Children When a Family Member Has Cancer
- Understanding and Managing Chemotherapy Side Effects
- If You've Just Been Diagnosed
- Caring Advice for Caregivers: How Can You Help Yourself?
- Finding Resources in Your Community
- Sources of Financial Assistance
- “What Can I Say to a Newly Diagnosed Loved One?”