Workshop Date and Time
Tuesday, November 11, 2014, 1:30 – 2:30 pm, Eastern Time Register Now
Registrants can listen in live over the phone or online as a webcast.
Our Panel of Experts
- Noopur Raje, MD
- Associate Professor, Department of Medicine, Harvard Medical School, Director, Center for Multiple Myeloma, Division of Hematology and Oncology, Massachusetts General Hospital Cancer Center
- Naomi Seiler, JD
- Associate Research Professor, Department of Health Policy, Milken Institute School of Public Health, The George Washington University
- David Trueman, JD, PhD
- Lecturer-in-Law, Columbia University School of Law
- Debra J. Wolf, Esq.
- Senior Attorney, LegalHealth, New York Legal Assistance Group (NYLAG)
- Sarah Kelly, MSW
- Coordinator of Older Adult Services, CancerCare
Continuing Education Credits
This program has been submitted for 1.0 Contact Hour to social workers by The University of Texas MD Anderson Cancer Center, an approved provider through the Texas State Board of Social Work Examiners, provider #CS4607. This program has been submitted to the Commission on Dietetic Registration for one Continuing Professional Education Unit (CPEU). All paperwork for CEU credit must be submitted within two weeks of the live program.