The Survivor Golf TournamentPleasanton, CAVisit Event Website
Date & Time Monday, June 10, 2013, 7:00 AM
Add to My Calendar
Location Ruby Hill Golf Club, Pleasanton, CADescriptionContact
The Survivor Golf Tournament is a 100-hole marathon two-person scramble played at Ruby Hill Golf Club in Pleasanton, California. It is very fast, a lot of fun, and an endurance test for anyone brave enough to become a “survivor.” Each 18-hole round is completed in just under 90 minutes.
If you would like more information regarding The Survivor Golf Tournament, please contact Kurt Thompson at email@example.com or 925-353-0760.
Annual Spring GalaNew York, NYVisit Event Website
Date & Time Wednesday, June 12, 2013, 6:30 PM
Add to My Calendar
Location The Plaza Hotel, New York, NYDescriptionContact
The CancerCare Annual Spring Gala is an opportunity for us to honor individuals and corporations that have made substantial contributions in supporting CancerCare and improving the lives of people affected by cancer. This event also raises crucial funds for and increases awareness of the organization’s free, professional support services.
As the demand increases for CancerCare’s programs and services, the funds raised through this event are critical. This year we expect the Gala to raise over $600,000 through contributions, event ticket purchases, and journal advertisements. Sponsorships range from $10,000 to $100,000.
For more information, contact Deborah Walsh, National Director of Special Events, at firstname.lastname@example.org.
CancerCare Classic Golf TournamentLocust Valley, NYVisit Event Website
Date & Time Thursday, June 20, 2013, 11:00 AM
Add to My Calendar
Location The Creek Club in Locust Valley, New YorkDescriptionContact
Join fellow golfers and CancerCare supporters at the CancerCare Classic Golf Tournament at The Creek Club in Locust Valley, Long Island for a day of golfing and good fun! With breathtaking views of The Creek’s award-winning 18-hole course, fantastic cuisine including a stellar surf and turf dinner, a great group of people, and a bevy of fantastic auction items, you are sure to have a wonderful time while raising crucial funds for CancerCare’s free, professional support services.
For information about tickets and sponsorships, please contact Deborah A. Sussman, Manager of Special Events, at 212-712-8076 or email@example.com.
- May 19 Bay to Breakers (San Francisco, CA)
- May 15 Festival of Hope Gala (Florham Park, NJ)
- May 5 Walk/Run for Hope (Greenwich, CT)
- May 5 2013 TD Five Boro Bike Tour (New York, NY)
- May 4 EIF Revlon Run/Walk for Women 2013 (New York, NY)
- Apr 24 Sweet Charity: Chocolate for a Cause (New York City, NY)
- Apr 14 Lung Cancer Walk for Hope (Woodbury, NY)
- Mar 17 ASICS LA Marathon (Los Angeles, CA)
- Mar 7 Girls’ Night Out (Norwalk, CT)
- Feb 5 Partnerships in Hope Awards Dinner (New York, NY) ( photos )
- Nov 17 Blocks of Love LEGO Expo (Bridgeport, CT)
- Oct 18 Junior Committee Fall Event (New York, NY)
- Oct 18 Key to the Cure (Greenwich, CT)
- Oct 14 Walk/Run for Hope (Long Branch, NJ)
- Sep 23 Walk/Run for Hope (Paramus, NJ)
- Sep 9 Walk/Run for Hope (Fairfield, CT)
- Jul 23 Longest Day of Golf (Fairfield, CT)
- Jun 25 The Survivor Golf Tournament (Pleasanton, CA)
- Jun 14 Annual Spring Gala (New York, NY) ( photos )
- Jun 11 Taste for Hope (Garfield, NJ)
- Jun 7 CancerCare Classic Golf Tournament (Locust Valley, NY)
- May 20 Zazzle Bay to Breakers (San Francisco, CA)
- May 16 Festival of Hope Gala (Florham Park, NJ)
- May 14 Hedge Against Cancer (Fairfield, CT)
- May 6 2012 TD Five Boro Bike Tour (New York, NY) ( photos )
- May 5 EIF Revlon Run/Walk for Women 2012 (New York, NY)
- Apr 21 Walk for Hope (Milford, PA)
- Mar 22 Sweet Charity: Candy for a Cause (New York, NY) ( photos )
- Mar 1 Girls' Night Out (Norwalk, CT)
- Feb 23 2012 Partnerships in Hope Awards Dinner (New York, NY) ( wrap-up | photos )