CancerCare’s online Press Kit includes key organizational information, psychosocial care facts, history and educational resources. We have a team of experts available to the media for timely, relevant interviews covering a broad spectrum of topics including the importance of psychosocial care, coping with cancer, caregiving and managing financial challenges after a diagnosis.
- February 10, 2014 CancerCare® Applauds Recent CVS Decision to Ban Tobacco Products
- November 18, 2013 CancerCare® Announces New Chief Program and Communications Officer
- September 25, 2013 For the 18th Consecutive Year, Caribou Coffee Amy’s Blend Program Honors Original Roastmaster and Supports Those Impacted by Breast Cancer
CancerCare in the News
The Atlantic, February 14, 2014Plight of a Young Cancer Survivor by Jon Fortenbury
Oncology Nurse Advisor, February 12, 2014Disclosing a diagnosis to children: Tell or not tell?
Street Insider, February 10, 2014CancerCare® Applauds Recent CVS Decision to Ban Tobacco Products
- CBS Komen Race for the Cure Show Features CancerCare
- Stories of Help and Hope: Alfredo's Story
- Connecting With Others in CancerCare Support Groups