We've partnered with the Melanoma Research Foundation (MRF) to provide reliable information, emotional support and helpful resources through a helpline. To speak with a professional oncology social worker, call 877‑MRF‑6460 (877‑673‑6460). Learn more about counseling.
Find resources and support to manage your financial concerns. Limited assistance from CancerCare® is available to eligible families for cancer-related costs.
Connect with others in our free support groups led by oncology social workers.
We currently do not offer a melanoma specific group. You may consider joining our general online support groups for people with cancer. Register now.
If you live in New York, New Jersey, or Connecticut, learn about and view the full calendar of our free community programs.
Connect Education Workshops™
Listen in by telephone or online as leading experts in oncology provide up-to-date information about cancer-related issues in one-hour workshops. Podcasts are also available.
- Advances in Treating Chemotherapy-Related Nausea and Vomiting, Jan 24, 2014
- Cancer and the Workplace, Feb 6, 2014
- Understanding Chemotherapy-Induced Neutropenia: Low White Blood Cell Counts, Feb 21, 2014
- View all general upcoming workshops...
- Highlights from the 2013 American Society of Clinical Oncology (ASCO) Annual Meeting
- Emerging Treatments for Metastatic Melanoma
- Highlights from the 2012 American Society of Clinical Oncology (ASCO) Annual Meeting
- Advances in the Treatment of Metastatic Melanoma
- Progress in the Treatment of Metastatic Melanoma
Read or order our free Connect booklets and fact sheets offering easy-to-read information about the latest cancer treatments, managing side effects and coping with cancer.
- Melanoma: Causes and Prevention
- Risk Factors and Screening for Melanoma
- Staying Safe in the Sun
- Treatment Update: Melanoma
- Your Guide to the Latest Cancer Research and Treatments: Highlights from ASCO 2012
- Caregiving for Your Loved One With Cancer
- Coping With Cancer: Tools to Help You Live
- Communicating With Your Health Care Team
- Helping Children When a Family Member Has Cancer
- Understanding and Managing Chemotherapy Side Effects
- If You've Just Been Diagnosed
- Caring Advice for Caregivers: How Can You Help Yourself?
- Finding Resources in Your Community
- Sources of Financial Assistance
- “What Can I Say to a Newly Diagnosed Loved One?”
Every month, featured experts answer your questions about coping with cancer. View all questions and answers.
Stories of Help and Hope
Read inspiring personal accounts from people affected by cancer and the ways they've found to cope.
- Jonah E., Coping with melanoma
Browse all CancerCare services
Aim at Melanoma
Melanoma International Foundation
Melanoma Research Foundation
Ocular Melanoma Foundation
Richard David Kann Melanoma Foundation
The Skin Cancer Foundation