We've partnered with the Melanoma Research Foundation (MRF) to provide reliable information, emotional support and helpful resources through a helpline. To speak with a professional oncology social worker, call 877‑MRF‑6460 (877‑673‑6460). Learn more about counseling.
Find resources and support to manage your financial concerns. Limited assistance from CancerCare® is available to eligible families for cancer-related costs.
Connect with others in our free support groups led by oncology social workers.
If you live in New York, New Jersey, or Connecticut, learn about and view the full calendar of our free community programs.
Connect Education Workshops
Listen in by telephone or online as leading experts in oncology provide up-to-date information about cancer-related issues in one-hour workshops. Podcasts are also available.
- Emerging Treatments for Metastatic Melanoma, Mar 18, 2016
- The Role of Immuno-Oncology in the Treatment of Melanoma, Apr 1, 2016
- Taking Your Pills on Schedule – Why It Is So Important in Managing Cancer, Feb 10, 2016
- Managing Eye and Vision Changes Related to Cancer Treatments, Apr 4, 2016
- View all general upcoming workshops...
- Highlights from the 2015 American Society of Clinical Oncology (ASCO) Annual Meeting
- Emerging Treatments for Metastatic Melanoma
- The Role of Immuno-Oncology in the Treatment of Melanoma
Read or order our free Connect booklets and fact sheets offering easy-to-read information about the latest cancer treatments, managing side effects and coping with cancer.
- New! Staying Safe in the Sun
- Melanoma: Causes and Prevention
- Risk Factors and Screening for Melanoma
- Treatment Update: Advanced Skin Cancer
- Your Guide to the Latest Cancer Research and Treatments: Highlights from the 2013 Annual Meeting of the American Society of Clinical Oncology
- Your Guide to the Latest Cancer Research and Treatments: Highlights from the 2014 Annual Meeting of the American Society of Clinical Oncology
- Caregiving for Your Loved One With Cancer
- Coping With Cancer: Tools to Help You Live
- Communicating With Your Health Care Team
- Helping Children When a Family Member Has Cancer
- Understanding and Managing Chemotherapy Side Effects
- New! If You've Just Been Diagnosed
- Caring Advice for Caregivers: How Can You Help Yourself?
- Finding Resources in Your Community
- Sources of Financial Assistance
- “What Can I Say to a Newly Diagnosed Loved One?”
Every month, featured experts answer your questions about coping with cancer. View all questions and answers.
- I have ocular melanoma and there is very little written about it. Do you have any websites or places you would recommend for more information?
- My husband has black moles on his face - could this be melanoma? How serious are they if they change?
- How do I find doctors who specialize in treating melanoma?
Stories of Help and Hope
Read inspiring personal accounts from people affected by cancer and the ways they've found to cope.
- Jonah E., Diagnosed with melanoma
Browse all CancerCare services
Aim at Melanoma
Melanoma International Foundation
Melanoma Research Foundation
Ocular Melanoma Foundation
Richard David Kann Melanoma Foundation
The Skin Cancer Foundation