Find resources and support to manage your financial concerns. Limited assistance from CancerCare® is available to eligible families for cancer-related costs.
Connect with others in our free support groups led by oncology social workers.
If you live in New York, New Jersey, or Connecticut, learn about and view the full calendar of our free community programs.
Connect Education Workshops™
Listen in by telephone or online as leading experts in oncology provide up-to-date information about cancer-related issues in one-hour workshops. Podcasts are also available.
- Understanding Diagnostic Technologies and Targeted Therapies, Sep 23, 2014
- Understanding the Role of Biomarkers in the Care and Treatment of People Living with Cancer, Oct 10, 2014
- Highlights of the Affordable Care Act, Nov 11, 2014
- View all general upcoming workshops...
- Highlights from the 2014 American Society of Clinical Oncology Annual Meeting
- Highlights from the 2013 American Society of Clinical Oncology (ASCO) Annual Meeting
- Update on Glioblastoma
Read or order our free Connect booklets and fact sheets offering easy-to-read information about the latest cancer treatments, managing side effects and coping with cancer.
- Your Guide to the Latest Cancer Research and Treatments: Highlights from the 2013 Annual Meeting of the American Society of Clinical Oncology
- Caregiving for Your Loved One With Cancer
- Coping With Cancer: Tools to Help You Live
- Communicating With Your Health Care Team
- Helping Children When a Family Member Has Cancer
- New! Understanding and Managing Chemotherapy Side Effects
- If You've Just Been Diagnosed
- Caring Advice for Caregivers: How Can You Help Yourself?
- Finding Resources in Your Community
- Sources of Financial Assistance
- “What Can I Say to a Newly Diagnosed Loved One?”
Every month, featured experts answer your questions about coping with cancer. View all questions and answers.
- A family member has been diagnosed with a brain tumor and I want to make sure he is going to get the best care possible. How can I find out about the best places that treat brain tumors?
- My husband was diagnosed with a brain tumor earlier this year, and I've noticed a change in his behavior. He can be short-tempered with me and not very nice to our children. I know he is under a lot of stress (he is trying to continue to work while receiving treatment), but I'm worried things will get worse. Is there any connection between his cancer and/or treatment and his behavior?
- My cousin found out that his 4-year-old daughter has brain cancer and it could be terminal. What can I do or say to help him (and his family) through this difficult time?
Stories of Help and Hope
Read inspiring personal accounts from people affected by cancer and the ways they've found to cope.
- Jaeden P., Diagnosed with a brain tumor
Browse all CancerCare services
For Brain Cancer
American Brain Tumor Association
Children's Brain Tumor Foundation
National Brain Tumor Society
Pediatric Brain Tumor Foundation
The Brain Tumor Foundation
The Elliott Foundation