- Caregiver Perspective
- What is Stress?
- What Research Tells Us About How Stress Affects the Caregiver:
- What Factors Increase or Decrease Caregiver Stress
- Tips to Manage Caregiver Stress
- Questions for Our Panel of Experts
Our Panel of Experts
- Guadalupe R. Palos, RN, MSW, DrPH
- Caregiver Perspective, Clinical Research Manager, The University of Texas MD Anderson Cancer Center, Division of Medical Affairs, Department of Cancer Survivorship
- David W. Kissane, MD
- Jimmie C. Holland Chair in Psycho-oncology, Chairman & Attending Psychiatrist, Department of Psychiatry & Behavioral Sciences, Memorial Sloan-Kettering Cancer Center
- Laurel L. Northouse, RN, PhD, FAAN
- Mary Lou Willard French Professor of Nursing, University of Michigan School of Nursing, Co-Director, Socio-Behavior Program, University of Michigan Comprehensive Cancer Center
You can download the brochure for this workshop (224 KB)
This workshop was originally recorded on June 14, 2011.