- Overview of Health Care Decisions and Planning at End-of-Life
- Know Your Rights: Making Your Choices Known
- What Are Advance Directives?
- Health Care Proxy and Living Will
- Talking with Your Health Care Team and Loved Ones about Your Wishes
- Understanding Palliative Care
- Care Settings: Home, Hospital and Hospice
- Resources for End-of-Life Care
- Questions for Our Panel of Experts
Our Panel of Experts
- Charles F. von Gunten, MD, PhD
- Provost, The Institute for Palliative Medicine at San Diego Hospice, Clinical Professor of Medicine, University of California San Diego
- Nessa Coyle, NP, PhD
- Consultant - Oncology, Pain and Palliative Care
- Guadalupe R. Palos, RN, MSW, DrPH
- Clinical Research Manager, The University of Texas MD Anderson Cancer Center, Division of Medical Affairs, Department of Cancer Survivorship
- Debra J. Wolf, Esq.
- Senior Attorney, LegalHealth, New York Legal Assistance Group (NYLAG)
- Glenn Meuche, MSW
- Coordinator, CancerCare
You can download the brochure for this workshop (203 KB)
This workshop was originally recorded on May 10, 2012.