Learn more about how oncology social workers can help you cope with a cancer diagnosis.
Connect Education Workshops
Listen in by telephone or online as leading experts in oncology provide up-to-date information about cancer-related issues in one-hour workshops. Podcasts are also available.
- What’s New in the Treatment of Lung Cancer, Jun 11, 2019
- Update on CAR-T Cell Therapy, Jun 25, 2018
- Precision Medicine in Cancer Treatment, Jun 29, 2016
- Understanding Diagnostic Technologies and Biomarkers, May 6, 2015
Read or order our free Connect booklets and fact sheets offering easy-to-read information about the latest cancer treatments, managing side effects and coping with cancer.
For Any Cancer Diagnosis
For Brain Cancer
For Breast Cancer
- Diagnostic Tests for Early-Stage Breast Cancer
- Treatment Update: Breast Cancer With Highlights From the 2017 San Antonio Breast Cancer Symposium
- Treatment Update: Metastatic Breast Cancer
For Cervical Cancer
For Colorectal Cancer
For Gastric Cancer
For Kidney Cancer
For Liver Cancer
For Lung Cancer
- Lung Cancer: New Tools for Making Decisions About Treatment
- The Role of Lung Advocacy Organizations in Biomarker Testing
- Treatment Update: Lung Cancer
For Multiple Myeloma
For Ovarian Cancer
For Pancreatic Cancer
For Prostate Cancer
Limited assistance from CancerCare is available to help with cancer-related costs.
This page is supported by Abbott Molecular.