Learn more about how oncology social workers can help you cope with a cancer diagnosis.
Learn more about how CancerCare Case Management can help you address barriers to care.
Connect Education Workshops
Listen in by telephone or online as leading experts in oncology provide up-to-date information about cancer-related issues in one-hour workshops. Podcasts are also available.
- Update on CAR-T Cell Therapy, May 11, 2020
- Trends in Oncology and Treatment Planning: What You Need to Know, Mar 4, 2020
- What’s New in the Treatment of Lung Cancer, Jun 11, 2019
- Managing the Side Effects of Immunotherapy, May 15, 2019
- Understanding the Role of Immunotherapy in Treating Cancer, Apr 17, 2019
- The Emerging Role of Immunotherapy in the Treatment of Lymphoma, Sep 13, 2018
- Update on CAR-T Cell Therapy, Jun 25, 2018
- Managing the Side Effects of Immunotherapy, May 2, 2018
- Understanding the Role of Immunotherapy in Treating Cancer, Apr 25, 2018
- Managing the Side Effects of Immunotherapy, Mar 15, 2017
- Understanding the Role of Immunotherapy in Treating Cancer, Mar 8, 2017
- Advances in Immunotherapy in the Treatment of Lymphoma, Nov 17, 2016
- Precision Medicine in Cancer Treatment, Jun 29, 2016
- Understanding Diagnostic Technologies and Biomarkers, May 6, 2015
Read or order our free Connect booklets and fact sheets offering easy-to-read information about the latest cancer treatments, managing side effects and coping with cancer.
For Any Cancer Diagnosis
For Brain Cancer
For Breast Cancer
- Diagnostic Tests for Early-Stage Breast Cancer
- Treatment Update: Breast Cancer With Highlights From the 2017 San Antonio Breast Cancer Symposium
- Treatment Update: Metastatic Breast Cancer
For Cervical Cancer
For Colorectal Cancer
For Gastric Cancer
For Kidney Cancer
For Liver Cancer
For Lung Cancer
- Lung Cancer: New Tools for Making Decisions About Treatment
- The Role of Lung Advocacy Organizations in Biomarker Testing
- Treatment Update: Lung Cancer
For Multiple Myeloma
For Ovarian Cancer
For Pancreatic Cancer
For Prostate Cancer
Limited assistance from CancerCare is available to help with cancer-related costs.
This page is supported by Abbott Molecular.