Learn more about how oncology social workers can help you cope with a cancer diagnosis.
Learn more about how CancerCare Resource Navigation can help you address barriers to care.
Connect Education Workshops
Listen in by telephone or online as leading experts in oncology provide up-to-date information about cancer-related issues in one-hour workshops. Podcasts are also available.
Health Care Professionals
- Diverse Populations Participating in Decisions about Your Care with Your Health Care Team, May 23, 2022
- For Health Care Professionals: Care Coordination for Older Men Living with Cancer, Aug 23, 2016
- For Health Care Professionals: Care Coordination for Older Men Living with Cancer, Jul 14, 2015
- For Parents, Caregivers and Professionals: Helping Brothers and Sisters of Children Living with Cancer, May 14, 2009
Read or order our free Connect booklets and fact sheets offering easy-to-read information about the latest cancer treatments, managing side effects and coping with cancer.
For Any Cancer Diagnosis
- CancerCare Patient Access and Engagement Report
- Decision Making at the Point of Care: Voices of Oncology Providers
- Health Care Disparities and Cancer
- Patient Survey: Financial Hardship Associated With Cancer
- Patient Values Initiative: The Many Voices of Value
- Terms to Know: Symptoms, Treatments and Side Effects
- The Hidden Cost of Cancer: Helping Clients Cope with Financial Toxicity
For Lung Cancer
Limited assistance from CancerCare is available to help with cancer-related costs.
Learn about and view the full calendar of our free community programs.
CancerCare offers specialized programs to address specific populations and concerns.