Learn more about how oncology social workers can help you cope with a cancer diagnosis.
Learn more about how CancerCare Case Management can help you address barriers to care.
Connect with others in our free support groups led by oncology social workers.
- Connecting With Caregivers: Young Adult Support Group (New York, Video)
- Living Beyond Cancer: Young Adult Post-Treatment Survivorship Support Group (New York and New Jersey, Video)
- Living With Cancer: A Group for Older Adults (65+) (New York, Video)
- Living With Cancer: Gay Men with Cancer Support Group (New York, Video)
- Living With Cancer: Young Adult Patient Support Group (New York, Video)
Connect Education Workshops
Listen in by telephone or online as leading experts in oncology provide up-to-date information about cancer-related issues in one-hour workshops. Podcasts are also available.
Health Care Disparities
- Veterans Living with Cancer, Jun 26, 2020
- Triple Negative Breast Cancer and African American Women, Apr 29, 2020
- Breast Cancer and Younger Women, Jan 9, 2019
Read or order our free Connect booklets and fact sheets offering easy-to-read information about the latest cancer treatments, managing side effects and coping with cancer.
For Any Cancer Diagnosis
- A Helping Hand: The 2021 Resource Guide for People With Cancer
- Building Connections as a Veteran: Resources and Support
- Coping With Cancer as an LGBT Person
- Coping With Cancer for Black, Indigenous and People of Color
- Coping With Health Care Disparities Through Self-Advocacy
- For Health Care Professionals: Cultural Humility in Cancer Care
- Older Adults Coping With Cancer
Limited assistance from CancerCare is available to help with cancer-related costs.