Learn more about how oncology social workers can help you cope with a cancer diagnosis.
Learn more about how CancerCare Resource Navigation can help you address barriers to care.
Connect with others in our free support groups led by oncology social workers.
- Connecting With Caregivers: Young Adult Support Group (New York, Video)
- Living Beyond Cancer: Young Adult Post-Treatment Survivorship Support Group (New York, Video)
- Living With Cancer: A Group for Older Adults (65+) (New York, Video)
- Living With Cancer: A Group for Older Adults 65+ (New Jersey, Video)
Connect Education Workshops
Listen in by telephone or online as leading experts in oncology provide up-to-date information about cancer-related issues in one-hour workshops. Podcasts are also available.
For Cervical Cancer
- Cervical Cancer: Treatment Advances, Feb 15, 2023
Health Care Disparities
- Updates from the 45th Annual San Antonio Breast Cancer Symposium on Triple Negative Breast Cancer, Dec 20, 2022
- Living with Breast Cancer – Updates from the 45th San Antonio Breast Cancer Symposium (SABCS), Dec 14, 2022
- Advances in the Treatment of Colorectal Cancer, Dec 5, 2022
- For Caregivers: Coping with Your Loved One’s Metastatic Triple Negative Breast Cancer, Nov 16, 2022
- Ovarian Cancer: Treatment Updates, Nov 15, 2022
- Taking Your Pills on Schedule: Its Importance in Managing Cancer, Nov 9, 2022
- Metastatic Triple Negative Breast Cancer, Oct 26, 2022
- Triple Negative Breast Cancer and African American Women, Oct 19, 2022
- Triple Negative Breast Cancer: Coping with the Fear of Recurrence, Sep 19, 2022
- Highlights from the 2022 American Society of Clinical Oncology (ASCO) Annual Meeting - "Advancing Equitable Cancer Care Through Innovation", Aug 16, 2022
- Highlights from the 2022 American Society of Clinical Oncology (ASCO) Annual Meeting – “Advancing Equitable Cancer Care Through Innovation", Aug 4, 2022
- Diverse Populations Participating in Decisions about Your Care with Your Health Care Team, May 23, 2022
- People of Color Living with Skin Cancer, May 9, 2022
- Understanding How Health Care Disparities May Influence Your Cancer Treatment and Care: With Tips & Strategies to Find the Best Cancer Treatment & Health Care Team for You, Mar 21, 2022
- Metastatic Breast Cancer in African Americans: New Treatments, Feb 24, 2022
- The Benefits of Clinical Trials for Triple Negative Breast Cancer, Nov 3, 2021
- Triple Negative Breast Cancer and African American Women, Oct 20, 2021
- Highlights from the 2021 American Society of Clinical Oncology (ASCO) Annual Meeting, Aug 17, 2021
- Highlights from the 2021 American Society of Clinical Oncology (ASCO) Annual Meeting, Jul 22, 2021
- Diverse Populations Living with Non-Small Cell Lung Cancer, Jun 28, 2021
- How Health Care Disparities May Influence Your Cancer Treatment & Care, Jun 21, 2021
- Veterans Living with Cancer, Jun 26, 2020
- Triple Negative Breast Cancer and African American Women, Apr 29, 2020
Read or order our free Connect booklets and fact sheets offering easy-to-read information about the latest cancer treatments, managing side effects and coping with cancer.
For Any Cancer Diagnosis
- A Helping Hand: The 2022 Resource Guide for People With Cancer
- Building Connections as a Veteran: Resources and Support
- Building Connections as an LGBTQ+ Person: Resources and Support
- Cancer and Gender Diversity
- Coping With Cancer as a Gay or Bisexual Man
- Coping With Cancer as an LGBTQ+ Person
- Coping With Cancer for Black, Indigenous and People of Color
- For Health Care Professionals: Cultural Humility in Cancer Care
- Health Care Disparities and Cancer
- How Health Care Disparities Affect Your Care
- Older Adults Coping With Cancer
For Lung Cancer
For Breast Cancer
For Metastatic Breast Cancer
For Triple Negative Breast Cancer
For Skin Cancer
Limited assistance from CancerCare is available to help with cancer-related costs.
Learn about and view the full calendar of our free community programs.
CancerCare offers specialized programs to address specific populations and concerns.