Learn more about how oncology social workers can help you cope with a cancer diagnosis.
Learn more about how CancerCare Case Management can help you address barriers to care.
Connect Education Workshops
Listen in by telephone or online as leading experts in oncology provide up-to-date information about cancer-related issues in one-hour workshops. Podcasts are also available.
Black or African American
- Diverse Populations Participating in Decisions about Your Care with Your Health Care Team, May 23, 2022
- People of Color Living with Skin Cancer, May 9, 2022
- Metastatic Breast Cancer in African Americans: New Treatments, Feb 24, 2022
- Triple Negative Breast Cancer and African American Women, Oct 20, 2021
- Diverse Populations Living with Non-Small Cell Lung Cancer, Jun 28, 2021
- How Health Care Disparities May Influence Your Cancer Treatment & Care, Jun 21, 2021
- Triple Negative Breast Cancer and African American Women, Apr 29, 2020
Read or order our free Connect booklets and fact sheets offering easy-to-read information about the latest cancer treatments, managing side effects and coping with cancer.
For Any Cancer Diagnosis
- Coping With Cancer for Black, Indigenous and People of Color
- Health Care Disparities and Cancer
- How Health Care Disparities Affect Your Care
For Lung Cancer
For Breast Cancer
For Metastatic Breast Cancer
For Triple Negative Breast Cancer
Limited assistance from CancerCare is available to help with cancer-related costs.