Learn more about how oncology social workers can help you cope with a cancer diagnosis.
Learn more about how CancerCare Case Management can help you address barriers to care.
Connect Education Workshops
Listen in by telephone or online as leading experts in oncology provide up-to-date information about cancer-related issues in one-hour workshops. Podcasts are also available.
- Clinical Trials: How They Transform the Treatment of Cancer, Aug 25, 2021
- What are Biosimilars? Understanding Their Role in Cancer Treatment: Current and Future Perspectives, Jun 18, 2020
- Genomics and What’s New in the Treatment of Oral and Head and Neck Cancer, Nov 7, 2018
- What Are Biosimilars? Understanding Their Role in Cancer Treatments: Current and Future Perspectives, May 24, 2018
- What Are Biosimilars? Understanding Their Role in Cancer Treatment: Current and Future Perspectives, Feb 1, 2017
Read or order our free Connect booklets and fact sheets offering easy-to-read information about the latest cancer treatments, managing side effects and coping with cancer.
For Any Cancer Diagnosis
For Lung Cancer
Limited assistance from CancerCare is available to help with cancer-related costs.