← Back to Community Programs
Are you grieving someone who has died of cancer? Are you interested in learning more about the grieving process with other adults in similar situations?
CancerCare is offering a book club series for bereaved adults. Our first book is “The Grieving Brain,” by Mary-Frances O’Connor. Join our upcoming discussion as we share insights and personal connections to the story.
This group meets every four weeks on Thursdays, from 1 p.m. to 2 p.m. ET. This group will utilize a secure video platform. Group members will still have the option to call in if they do not have access to video technology.
- Thursday, February 9, 1p.m. - Intro through the end of Chapter 2
- Thursday, March 2, 1p.m. - Chapter 3 through the end of Chapter 5
- Thursday, March 30, 1p.m. - Chapter 6 through the end of Chapter 8
- Thursday, April 20, 1p.m. - Chapter 9 through the end of Chapter 11
- Date & Time
No future dates available
- To Register or Learn More
Call our Hopeline at 800-813-HOPE (4673) or contact Lucia Fanjul, LMSW, at 212-712-6175 or email@example.com.