• Malignant Mesothelioma ICD-10 codes are C45, C45.0, C45.1, C45.2, C45.7, C45.9. View list of ICD-10 codes »
• Primary cancer diagnosis must be the same as the fund and verified by the prescribing physician. Download Physician Verification Form »
• Patient must be insured through a federal health insurance program such as Medicare, Medicaid or TRICARE
• Income level must be at or below 500% of the Federal Poverty Level (FPL)
• Must have a valid Social Security number to apply for assistance and receive treatment in the United States
• Patient must be in active treatment or have a treatment plan in place prior to applying for assistance. Read more in our FAQs »
Initial Grant Amount
Program CAP Amount
CCAF will consider retroactive reimbursement on a case-by-case basis for first time applicants actively receiving a covered treatment. Our retroactive assistance will only consider dates of service within 60 days prior to the date we approve the application. Conditional approvals are not eligible for retroactive coverage.
CancerCare offers support services for people with malignant mesothelioma including counseling, support groups, financial assistance, workshops and publications.