- Primary cancer diagnosis must be the same as one of the funds that we cover. Acute lymphoblastic leukemia ICD-10 codes are c91.0, c91.01 and c91.02. View list of covered funds with ICD-10 codes »
- Patient must be insured through a federal health insurance program such as Medicare, Medicaid or TRICARE
- Income level must be at or below 500% of the Federal Poverty Level (FPL)
- Must have a valid Social Security number to apply for assistance and receive treatment in the United States
- Patients must be in active treatment or have a treatment plan in place prior to applying for assistance. Read more in our FAQs »
Or by phone at 866-55-COPAY (866-552-6729)
CancerCare offers support services for people with Acute Lymphoblastic Leukemia including counseling, support groups, financial assistance, workshops and publications.
Co-Payment Assistance Organizations
These organizations may be able to provide assistance. Please check their websites for up-to-date assistance information.
« Back to Co-Payment Funding