Oncology social workers help you cope with the emotional and practical challenges of myeloproliferative neoplasms. Contact us at 800‑813‑HOPE (4673) or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Learn more about counseling.
Find resources and support to manage your financial concerns. Limited assistance from CancerCare® is available to eligible families for cancer-related costs.
Connect with others in our free support groups led by oncology social workers.
We currently do not offer a myeloproliferative neoplasms specific group. You may consider joining our general online support groups for people with cancer. Register now.
If you live in New York, New Jersey, or Connecticut, learn about and view the full calendar of our free community programs.
Connect Education Workshops™
Listen in by telephone or online as leading experts in oncology provide up-to-date information about cancer-related issues in one-hour workshops. Podcasts are also available.
- Progress in the Treatment of Myeloproliferative Neoplasms (MPN), Nov 5, 2014
- Finding the Resources You Need to Manage the Costs of Living with Myeloproliferative Neoplasms (MPN), Nov 12, 2014
- The Role of Exercise, Meditation and Nutrition, Nov 19, 2014
- Understanding the Role of Biomarkers in the Care and Treatment of People Living with Cancer, Oct 10, 2014
- Highlights of the Affordable Care Act, Nov 11, 2014
- For Caregivers: Practical Tips to Cope, Nov 14, 2014
- View all general upcoming workshops...
- Recognizing the Different Stages of Your MPN: Understanding Why Your Doctor May Need to Adjust Your Treatment Over Time
- Helping Children and Teens Cope with MPN in the Family
- The Challenge of MPN in the Workplace: How to Communicate with Your Employer
- The Role of Exercise, Meditation and Nutrition
- The Importance of Finding the Resources You Need to Deal with MPN
- Having Your Voice Heard: Taking an Active Role in Your Care to Manage Your MPN More Effectively
- Progress in the Treatment of Polycythemia Vera
Read or order our free Connect booklets and fact sheets offering easy-to-read information about the latest cancer treatments, managing side effects and coping with cancer.
- New! Treatment Update: Polycythemia Vera
- Latest News in Blood Cancer Research: Highlights from the 2013 Annual Meeting of the American Society of Hematology
- Caregiving for Your Loved One With Cancer
- Coping With Cancer: Tools to Help You Live
- Communicating With Your Health Care Team
- Helping Children When a Family Member Has Cancer
- New! Understanding and Managing Chemotherapy Side Effects
- If You've Just Been Diagnosed
- Caring Advice for Caregivers: How Can You Help Yourself?
- Finding Resources in Your Community
- Sources of Financial Assistance
- “What Can I Say to a Newly Diagnosed Loved One?”
Every month, featured experts answer your questions about coping with cancer. View all questions and answers.
Browse all CancerCare services
For Myeloproliferative Neoplasms
We do not currently have any Myeloproliferative Neoplasms-specific external resources. Know of one that should be added? Please contact email@example.com