Learn more about how oncology social workers can help you cope with a cancer diagnosis.
Learn more about how CancerCare Case Management can help you address barriers to care.
Connect Education Workshops
Listen in by telephone or online as leading experts in oncology provide up-to-date information about cancer-related issues in one-hour workshops. Podcasts are also available.
- Update on CAR-T Cell Therapy, May 11, 2020
- Managing the Side Effects of Immunotherapy, May 6, 2020
- Trends in Oncology and Treatment Planning: What You Need to Know, Mar 4, 2020
- What’s New in the Treatment of Lung Cancer, Jun 11, 2019
- Managing the Side Effects of Immunotherapy, May 15, 2019
- Understanding the Role of Immunotherapy in Treating Cancer, Apr 17, 2019
- The Emerging Role of Immunotherapy in the Treatment of Lymphoma, Sep 13, 2018
- Update on CAR-T Cell Therapy, Jun 25, 2018
- Managing the Side Effects of Immunotherapy, May 2, 2018
- Understanding the Role of Immunotherapy in Treating Cancer, Apr 25, 2018
- Managing the Side Effects of Immunotherapy, Mar 15, 2017
- Understanding the Role of Immunotherapy in Treating Cancer, Mar 8, 2017
- What Are Biosimilars? Understanding Their Role in Cancer Treatment: Current and Future Perspectives, Feb 1, 2017
- Advances in Immunotherapy in the Treatment of Lymphoma, Nov 17, 2016
Read or order our free Connect booklets and fact sheets offering easy-to-read information about the latest cancer treatments, managing side effects and coping with cancer.
For Any Cancer Diagnosis
- The Need for Consistent Terms for Testing in Precision Medicine
- Understanding the Role of Immuno-Oncology in Treating Cancer
- What is Immunotherapy?
For Bladder Cancer
For Brain Cancer
For Colorectal Cancer
For Kidney Cancer
For Lung Cancer
For Multiple Myeloma
For Ovarian Cancer
Limited assistance from CancerCare is available to help with cancer-related costs.