Learn more about how oncology social workers can help you cope with a cancer diagnosis.
Read or order our free Connect booklets and fact sheets offering easy-to-read information about the latest cancer treatments, managing side effects and coping with cancer.
For Any Cancer Diagnosis
Limited assistance from CancerCare is available to help with cancer-related costs.
Catholic Charities Disaster Operations
Disaster Assistance Improvement Program (DAIP)
Disaster Information Management Research Center (DIMRC)
Federal Emergency Management Agency (FEMA)
Leukemia & Lymphoma Society's Hurricane Harvey Relief Program
Red Cross Disaster Relief
United Way's 211 Helpline
- After The Storm: Greater Houston Area
- Coping With Cancer After a Natural Disaster: FAQs for People With Cancer and Their Caregivers
- Emergency Preparedness and Response
- Emergency Preparedness at National Cancer Institute
- Resources for Hurricane Harvey
- What Should I Do During an Emergency or Natural Disaster?