Learn more about how oncology social workers can help you cope with a cancer diagnosis.
Read or order our free Connect booklets and fact sheets offering easy-to-read information about the latest cancer treatments, managing side effects and coping with cancer.
For Any Cancer Diagnosis
- Advance Care Planning: Be Prepared
- Cancer and the Workplace
- Legal Assistance: Finding Resources and Support
- Managing the Cost of Cancer
- Opening the Door to Effective Pain Management: Getting the Facts and Getting Help
- Pain and Symptom Management: Talk to Your Health Care Team
- Patients’ Bill of Rights and HIPAA
- Printable: Questions to Ask Your Health Care Team
- Terms to Know: Cancer Glossary
- The Importance of Taking Your Pills Every Day on Schedule
- The Importance of Taking Your Pills on Schedule
- The Role of a Health Care Proxy
- The Role of Pharmacists During Cancer Treatment
- What is a Living Will?
Limited assistance from CancerCare is available to help with cancer-related costs.