Learn more about how oncology social workers can help you cope with a cancer diagnosis.
Connect Education Workshops
Listen in by telephone or online as leading experts in oncology provide up-to-date information about cancer-related issues in one-hour workshops. Podcasts are also available.
- Triple Negative Breast Cancer and Fear of Recurrence, Jun 24, 2019
- Participating in Decisions about Your Care, Jun 19, 2019
- For Caregivers: Care Coordination for Your Loved One Living with Cancer and Other Health Problems, Jun 17, 2019
- Understanding the Costs of Care and Your Health Care Coverage, Jun 12, 2019
- Update on Triple Negative Breast Cancer, Jun 12, 2019
- Coping with the Stresses of Caregiving When Your Loved One Has Multiple Myeloma, May 23, 2019
- Trends in Oncology and Treatment Planning: What You Need to Know, May 22, 2019
- For Caregivers: Coping with a Loved One’s Prostate Cancer, Apr 30, 2019
- Trends in Oncology and Treatment Planning: What You Need to Know, May 3, 2017
Read or order our free Connect booklets and fact sheets offering easy-to-read information about the latest cancer treatments, managing side effects and coping with cancer.
For Any Cancer Diagnosis
- Advance Care Planning: Be Prepared
- Cancer and the Workplace
- Legal Assistance: Finding Resources and Support
- Managing the Cost of Cancer
- Opening the Door to Effective Pain Management: Getting the Facts and Getting Help
- Pain and Symptom Management: Talk to Your Health Care Team
- Patients’ Bill of Rights and HIPAA
- Printable: Questions to Ask Your Health Care Team
- Terms to Know: Symptoms, Treatments and Side Effects
- The Importance of Taking Your Pills Every Day on Schedule
- The Importance of Taking Your Pills on Schedule
- The Role of a Health Care Proxy
- The Role of Pharmacists During Cancer Treatment
- What Is a Living Will?
Limited assistance from CancerCare is available to help with cancer-related costs.