Learn more about how oncology social workers can help you cope with a cancer diagnosis.
Learn more about how CancerCare Resource Navigation can help you address barriers to care.
Connect Education Workshops
Listen in by telephone or online as leading experts in oncology provide up-to-date information about cancer-related issues in one-hour workshops. Podcasts are also available.
CAR T-Cell Therapy
- What’s New in Precision Medicine, Jun 28, 2023
- Update on CAR T-Cell Therapies, Jun 27, 2023
- Liver Cancer: Treatment Update, Jun 12, 2023
- Liver Cancer: Treatment Updates, Feb 6, 2023
- HER2-Positive Metastatic Breast Cancer: What’s New in Treatment & Quality-of-Life, Jun 29, 2022
- Liver Cancer: Treatment Updates, Jun 27, 2022
- CAR T-Cell Therapy: What's New, Mar 15, 2022
- Clinical Trials: How They Transform the Treatment of Cancer, Aug 25, 2021
- Update on CAR T-Cell Therapies, May 10, 2021
Read or order our free Connect booklets and fact sheets offering easy-to-read information about the latest cancer treatments, managing side effects and coping with cancer.
For Diffuse Large B-Cell Lymphoma
- Treatment Update: Diffuse Large B-Cell Lymphoma (DLBCL)
- Understanding the Role of CAR T-Cell Therapy in Treating Cancer
For Mantle Cell Lymphoma
For Non-Hodgkin Lymphoma
Limited assistance from CancerCare is available to help with cancer-related costs.
CancerCare offers specialized programs to address specific populations and concerns.
Learn about and view the full calendar of our free community programs.
Coping Circle Workshops
Virtual educational and supportive workshops led by oncology social workers and qualified co-facilitators. These workshops cover numerous topics and are offered in English and Spanish.