Workshop Date and Time
Thursday, May 20, 2021, 1:30 – 2:30 pm, Eastern Time Register Now
Registrants can listen in live over the phone or online as a webcast.
- Overview of Non-Hodgkin Lymphoma (NHL)
- Signs & Symptoms, in the Context of COVID-19
- NHL Staging & Subtypes
- Indolent & Aggressive
- Relapsed & Refractory NHL
- Novel Treatment Approaches
- The Role of Clinical Trials
- How Research Adds to Your Treatment Options
- Your Comfort Level with Adherence
- Managing Treatment Side Effects, in the Context of COVID-19
- Communicating with Your Health Care Team about Quality-of-Life Concerns
- Follow-Up Care Appointments
- The Increasing Role of Telehealth & Telemedicine Appointments
- Guidelines to Prepare for Telehealth/ Telemedicine Appointments, including Technology & List of Questions
- Questions for Our Panel of Experts
Our Panel of Experts
Ajay K. Gopal, MD
Professor of Medicine, Division of Medical Oncology, University of Washington, Member, Clinical Research Division, Fred Hutchinson Cancer Research Center, Clinical Research Director and Associate Medical Director, Hematology and Hematologic Malignancies, Seattle Cancer Care Alliance
Andrew M. Evens, DO, MSc, FACP
Professor of Medicine, Rutgers Robert Wood Johnson Medical School, Associate Director for Clinical Services, Rutgers Cancer Institute of New Jersey, Director, Lymphoma Program, Division of Blood Disorders, Medical Director, Oncology Service Line, RWJBarnabas Health
Thomas M. Habermann, MD
Professor of Medicine, Mayo Clinic College of Medicine
Carolyn Messner, DSW, OSW-C, FAPOS, FAOSW
Director of Education and Training, CancerCare
Continuing Education Credits
Social Workers: This program has been submitted to the University of Texas MD Anderson Cancer Center, an approved provider through the Texas State Board of Social Work Examiners, provider #CS4607, for 1.0 Contact Hour.
CancerCare, Inc. is recognized by the New York State Education Department’s State Board for Social Work as an approved provider of continuing education for licensed social workers #SW-0088. This workshop is approved for 1.0 Contact Hour.
Registered Dietitians: This program has been submitted to the Commission on Dietetic Registration for one Continuing Professional Education Unit (CPEU).
To request continuing education paperwork, please email your name, profession, and address to email@example.com after the program. All paperwork for continuing education credit must be requested, completed, and submitted within two weeks of the live program.
You can download the brochure for this workshop(83.3 KB)