Workshop Date and Time
Tuesday, March 23, 2021, 1:30 – 2:30 pm, Eastern Time Register Now
Registrants can listen in live over the phone or online as a webcast.
- Overview of Endometrial Cancer, including Diagnosing and Staging, in the Context of COVID-19
- Current Standard of Care
- New Treatment Approaches
- New Treatment for Metastatic Endometrial Cancer
- The Role of Precision Medicine & Targeted Treatments
- The Important Role of Clinical Trials
- How Research Increases Your Treatment Options
- Managing Side Effects, Symptoms & Pain, in the Context of COVID-19
- The Benefits of Communicating with Your Health Care Team
- The Increasing Role of Telehealth/Telemedicine Appointments to Decrease Your Exposure to COVID-19
- Guidelines to Prepare for Telehealth/Telemedicine Appointments, including Technology & Prepared Questions
- Quality-of-Life Concerns, in the Context of COVID-19
- Questions for Our Panel of Experts
Our Panel of Experts
Carolyn D. Runowicz, MD
Executive Associate Dean for Academic Affairs, Professor, Department of Obstetrics and Gynecology, Herbert Wertheim College of Medicine, Florida International University
Georgia A. McCann, MD
Associate Professor, Gynecologic Oncology, Department of Obstetrics and Gynecology, University of Texas Health Science Center San Antonio
Sarah E. Kerr, MD
Pathologist, Hospital Pathology Associates, P.A., Divisions of Cytopathology; Gynecologic and Perinatal Pathology; Molecular Diagnostic Lead Pathologist for Next Generation Sequencing Development and Practice, Allina Health Laboratory (A Part of Abbott Northwestern Hospital)
Uterine Cancer Program Director, SHARE Cancer Support
Carolyn Messner, DSW, OSW-C, FAPOS, FAOSW
Director of Education and Training, CancerCare
Continuing Education Credits
Social Workers: This program has been submitted to the University of Texas MD Anderson Cancer Center, an approved provider through the Texas State Board of Social Work Examiners, provider #CS4607, for 1.0 Contact Hour.
CancerCare, Inc. is recognized by the New York State Education Department’s State Board for Social Work as an approved provider of continuing education for licensed social workers #SW-0088. This workshop is approved for 1.0 Contact Hour.
Registered Dietitians: This program has been submitted to the Commission on Dietetic Registration for one Continuing Professional Education Unit (CPEU).
To request continuing education paperwork, please email your name, profession, and address to firstname.lastname@example.org after the program. All paperwork for continuing education credit must be requested, completed, and submitted within two weeks of the live program.
You can download the brochure for this workshop(146 KB)