Workshop Date and Time
Tuesday, December 15, 2020, 1:30 – 2:30 pm, Eastern Time Register Now
Registrants can listen in live over the phone or online as a webcast.
- Overview of Triple Negative Breast Cancer, in the Context of COVID-19
- New Research on TNBC Presented at the San Antonio Breast Cancer Symposium (SABCS)
- Triple Negative Breast Cancer-Specific Treatment Updates
- The Important Role of Surgery in the Treatment of TNBC
- Updates on Clinical Trials in Advancing Treatment Choices
- The Increasing Role of Diagnostic Testing in Informing Treatment Options
- Investigational New Therapies in Clinical Trials
- New Developments in the Management of Treatment Side Effects
- Communicating with the Health Care Team with Telehealth/Telemedicine Appointments
- Roadmap to Prepare for These Appointments
- Key Questions to Ask Your Health Care Team
- Questions for Our Panel of Experts
Our Panel of Experts
Generosa Grana, MD, FACP
Medical Director, MD Anderson Cancer Center at Cooper, Division Head, Hematology & Medical Oncology, The Cooper Health System, Professor of Medicine, Cooper Medical School at Rowan University
Lisa A. Newman, MD, MPH, FACS, FASCO
Chief, Division of Breast Surgery, Director, Interdisciplinary Breast Program, Weill Cornell Medicine/NewYork-Presbyterian Hospital Network
Shaveta Vinayak, MD, MS
Assistant Professor, Division of Oncology, University of Washington, Assistant Member, Fred Hutchinson Cancer Research Center, Physician, Seattle Cancer Care Alliance
Hayley Dinerman, JD
Co-Founder and Executive Director, Triple Negative Breast Cancer Foundation
Lauren Chatalian, MSW
Women & Children’s Program Manager, CancerCare
Continuing Education Credits
Social Workers: This program has been submitted to the University of Texas MD Anderson Cancer Center, an approved provider through the Texas State Board of Social Work Examiners, provider #CS4607, for 1.0 Contact Hour.
CancerCare, Inc. is recognized by the New York State Education Department’s State Board for Social Work as an approved provider of continuing education for licensed social workers #SW-0088. This workshop is approved for 1.0 Contact Hour.
Registered Dietitians: This program has been submitted to the Commission on Dietetic Registration for one Continuing Professional Education Unit (CPEU).
To request continuing education paperwork, please email your name, profession, and address to firstname.lastname@example.org after the program. All paperwork for continuing education credit must be requested, completed, and submitted within two weeks of the live program.
You can download the brochure for this workshop(117 KB)