Workshop Date and Time
Wednesday, October 21, 2020, 1:30 – 2:30 pm, Eastern Time Register Now
Registrants can listen in live over the phone or online as a webcast.
- Overview of Peripheral T-Cell Lymphoma (PTCL), in the Context of COVID-19
- Types of Peripheral T-Cell Lymphoma
- Current Standard of Care
- New Treatment Approaches
- Treatments Under Investigation
- Updates on Clinical Trials
- How Clinical Trials Contribute to Your Treatment Options
- Practical Tips to Manage Side Effects & Symptoms
- Follow-Up Care
- The Increasing Role of Telehealth/Telemedicine Appointments
- Guidelines to Prepare for Telehealth/Telemedicine Appointments
- Key Questions to Ask Your Health Care Team
- Communicating with Your Health Care Team about Your Quality of Life
- Questions for Our Panel of Experts
Our Panel of Experts
Stephen Ansell, MD, PhD
Professor of Medicine, Mayo Clinic College of Medicine, Consultant, Division of Hematology, Department of Internal Medicine, Mayo Clinic
Steven M. Horwitz, MD
Associate Attending Physician, Lymphoma Service, Memorial Sloan-Kettering Cancer Center, Associate Professor of Medicine, Weill Cornell Medical College
Andrei R. Shustov, MD
Physician, Seattle Cancer Care Alliance, Associate Professor, Division of Medical Oncology, University of Washington School of Medicine, Associate Professor, Clinical Research Division, Fred Hutchinson Cancer Research Center
Carolyn Messner, DSW, OSW-C, FAPOS, FAOSW
Director of Education and Training, CancerCare
Continuing Education Credits
Social Workers: This program has been submitted to the University of Texas MD Anderson Cancer Center, an approved provider through the Texas State Board of Social Work Examiners, provider #CS4607, for 1.0 Contact Hour.
Cancer Care, Inc. is recognized by the New York State Education Department’s State Board for Social Work as an approved provider of continuing education for licensed social workers #SW-0088. This workshop is approved for 1.0 Contact Hour.
Registered Dietitians: This program has been submitted to the Commission on Dietetic Registration for one Continuing Professional Education Unit (CPEU).
To request continuing education paperwork: Please email your name, profession, and address to firstname.lastname@example.org after the program. All paperwork for continuing education credit must be requested, completed, and submitted within two weeks of the live program.
You can download the brochure for this workshop(72.7 KB)