Register for Upcoming Workshops
Like all of CancerCare’s services, our educational workshops on cancer-related topics are completely free of charge. However, pre-registration is required. To register for a workshop, please select from the list below and fill in your contact information.
Registrants can listen in live over the phone or online as a webcast.
If you have any questions, please email CancerCare’s Education Department at email@example.com.
Upcoming Connect Workshops
Living with Breast Cancer - 46th Annual San Antonio Breast Cancer SymposiumPart I of Living with Breast Cancer: Updates from the San Antonio Breast Cancer Symposium
Updates from the 2023 American Society of Hematology (ASH) Annual Meeting
Challenges Young Adults with Cancer Face: Coping TipsPart I of Young Adult Cancer Survivorship: Tips to Cope
Updates from the 46th Annual San Antonio Breast Cancer Symposium (SABCS) on Triple Negative Breast Cancer
- Jan 9
New Treatments for Childhood Acute Lymphocytic Leukemia (ALL)
The Benefits of Clinical Trials for Triple Negative Breast Cancer
Updates in the Treatment of Estrogen Receptor (ER) Positive, Progesterone Receptor (PR) Positive and HER2 Positive Breast Cancer from the 46th Annual San Antonio Breast Cancer Symposium (SABCS)Part II of Living with Breast Cancer: Updates from the San Antonio Breast Cancer Symposium
Addressing the LGBTQI+ Health Disparities Gap
Non-Small Cell Lung Cancer: Biomarker Testing and TreatmentPart II of Living with Non-Small Cell Lung Cancer
Bladder Cancer: Treatment UpdatesPart I of Living with Bladder Cancer
For Caregivers: Practical Tips to Cope with a Loved One’s Bladder CancerPart II of Living with Bladder Cancer
- Feb 7
Breast Cancer in Younger Women: New Treatment Options
Understanding the Important Role that Biomarker Testing Plays in Informing the Treatment of CancerPart I of The Important Role of Biomarker Testing in the Treatment of Cancer: What You Need to Know Makes All the Difference in the World
Progress in the Treatment of Myeloproliferative Neoplasms (MPNs)Part I of Living with Myeloproliferative Neoplasms (MPNs)
Advances in the Treatment of Colorectal Cancer
Managing Treatment Side Effects, Aches and Pains from Myeloproliferative Neoplasms (MPNs)Part II of Living with Myeloproliferative Neoplasms (MPNs)
Listen to Past Workshops
By Cancer Type
Frequently Asked Questions
- How do I participate?
- You can listen in to the live workshop on the telephone or via live streaming on our website. Participation is free, and no phone charges apply. Pre-registration is required.
- How do I register?
- View our calendar of upcoming workshops and register, then register online . Or call 800‑813‑HOPE (4673). After you have registered, you will receive additional information about the workshop.
- Can I ask a question during a workshop?
- Yes, if you participate by phone. Included in each live, hour-long Connect Education Workshop program is a question-and-answer session where listeners can submit their own questions to our panel of experts.
- I don’t know what telephone number I will be at during the workshop. Can I still participate?
- Yes. Once you register for a workshop on CancerCare’s website, you will receive an email from CancerCare about one week prior to the workshop with instructions on how to join the call. These instructions will include both a toll-free number that you can use to join the call by phone, and a link to the live audio stream from our website should you prefer to listen online.
- Can I participate in a Connect Education Workshop if I live outside of the United States?
- Yes. Individuals from all over the world participate in CancerCare’s Connect Education Workshops. Approximately one week before the workshop you will receive a link to listen in via the live audio stream from our website.
- Can health professionals earn continuing education credits for participating in the workshops?
- The majority of our workshops offer continuing education credits for social workers; some programs also provide education credits for other disciplines. Our workshop calendar includes details about whether a particular workshop offers continuing education credit.
About Past Workshops
- What if I miss a workshop?
- Connect Education Workshops are available for replay online or by telephone. To listen online: view our past workshop directory by clicking the "Listen to Podcasts" tab above. To listen by telephone: hear a directory of featured programs available by phone, 24 hours a day, seven days a week, by calling 888-337-7533. If the workshop you are looking for is not available, please email firstname.lastname@example.org with the name or date of the program you wish to listen to. Or, call 800‑813‑HOPE (4673).
- I have a question that is not listed here. Who can I contact for an answer?
- Please send your questions and comments about our workshops via email to email@example.com or call 800‑813‑HOPE (4673).