Workshop Date and Time
Wednesday, January 29, 2020, 1:30 – 2:30 pm, Eastern Time Register Now
Registrants can listen in live over the phone or online as a webcast.
- Summary of the Treatment for Breast Cancer in Adult Women of All Ages
- Critical Role of Genetic & Genomic Testing Throughout All Stages of Breast Cancer
- Tools that Help Predict Risk of Breast Cancer Recurrence
- The Value of Early & Repeated Testing to Inform Treatment Choices
- The Role of Genetic Testing & Counseling
- The Difference Between Inherited & Acquired or Sporadic Gene Mutations
- Quality-of-Life Concerns, including Treatment Side Effects & Long-Term Effects
- Fertility Issues
- Key Questions to Ask Your Health Care Team about Clinical Trials
- Questions for Our Panel of Experts
Our Panel of Experts
Rachel C. Jankowitz, MD
Director, Rena Rowan Breast Center at the Perelman Center for Advanced Medicine and the Abramson Cancer Center, Associate Professor of Clinical Medicine, Department of Medicine, Division of Hematology/Oncology, Perelman School of Medicine at the University of Pennsylvania
Preeti Sudheendra, MD
Assistant Professor of Medicine, Division of Hematology and Oncology, MD Anderson Cancer Center at Cooper
Elizabeth Jane Cathcart-Rake, MD
Staff Physician, Hematology/Oncology, Saint Luke’s Cancer Institute, Saint Luke’s Cancer Specialist in Breast Cancer
Lauren Chatalian, MSW
Women and Children’s Program Coordinator, CancerCare
Continuing Education Credits
Social Workers: This program has been submitted to the University of Texas MD Anderson Cancer Center, an approved provider through the Texas State Board of Social Work Examiners, provider #CS4607, for 1.0 Contact Hour.
Cancer Care, Inc. is recognized by the New York State Education Department’s State Board for Social Work as an approved provider of continuing education for licensed social workers #SW-0088. This workshop is approved for 1.0 Contact Hour.
Registered Dietitians: This program has been submitted to the Commission on Dietetic Registration for one Continuing Professional Education Unit (CPEU).
To request continuing education paperwork, please email your name, profession, and address to email@example.com after the program. All paperwork for continuing education credit must be requested, completed, and submitted within two weeks of the live program.
You can download the brochure for this workshop(78.6 KB)