Workshop Date and Time
Friday, January 10, 2020, 1:30 – 2:30 pm, Eastern Time Register Now
Registrants can listen in live over the phone or online as a webcast.
- Taking on the Role of Caregiving
- Caring for Your Loved One with Waldenstrom’s Macroglobulinemia (WM)
- What’s New in the Treatment of WM
- Tips on Working with the Health Care Team to Manage Your Loved One’s Symptoms, Side Effects & Peripheral Neuropathy
- Barriers to Adherence: Weekends, Holidays, Vacations, Special Occasions & Birthdays
- Managing Family, Friends & Traditions
- Long Distance Caregiving
- Self-Care Stress Management Tips for Caregivers
- Questions for Our Panel of Experts
Our Panel of Experts
Jeffrey V. Matous, MD
Myeloma and Plasma Cell Disease Program, Colorado Blood Cancer Institute
Sharon Flynn, MS, RN, ANP-BC, AOCNS, BMTCN
Nurse Practitioner, Nursing Research and Translational Science, Clinical Center Nursing Department, National Institutes of Health, Clinical Research Center
Chair, IWMF Board of Trustees, International Waldenstrom’s Macroglobulinemia Foundation
Carolyn Messner, DSW, OSW-C, FAPOS, FAOSW
Director of Education and Training, CancerCare
Continuing Education Credits
Social Workers: This program has been submitted to the University of Texas MD Anderson Cancer Center, an approved provider through the Texas State Board of Social Work Examiners, provider #CS4607, for 1.0 Contact Hour.
Cancer Care, Inc. is recognized by the New York State Education Department’s State Board for Social Work as an approved provider of continuing education for licensed social workers #SW-0088. This workshop is approved for 1.0 Contact Hour.
Registered Dietitians: This program has been submitted to the Commission on Dietetic Registration for one Continuing Professional Education Unit (CPEU).
To request continuing education paperwork, please email your name, profession, and address to email@example.com after the program. All paperwork for continuing education credit must be requested, completed, and submitted within two weeks of the live program.
You can download the brochure for this workshop(159 KB)