Workshop Date and Time
Monday, June 24, 2019, 4:00 – 5:00 pm, Eastern Time Register Now
Registrants can listen in live over the phone or online as a webcast.
- Concerns that Cancer May Come Back
- Fear of Recurrence & Triple Negative Breast Cancer
- Events that May Trigger Fear of Recurrence
- Confronting Continuing Uncertainty
- Promoting Effective Health Care Communication
- Making Informed Treatment Choices
- Organizing Your Follow-Up Care
- Tips for Coping with Fear of Recurrence
- Balancing Reality with Stress Management Tips
- Using Mind Body Techniques to Cope with Fear of Recurrence
- Questions for Our Panel of Experts
Our Panel of Experts
Lidia Schapira, MD
Associate Professor of Medicine, Stanford University School of Medicine, Director, Cancer Survivorship Program, Stanford Cancer Institute
Julia Rowland, PhD, FAPOS
Senior Strategic Advisor, Smith Center for Healing and the Arts
Karen Hurley, PhD
Psychologist – Hereditary Cancer Risk, Center for Behavioral Health, Clinical Member, Cancer Prevention, Control & Population Research Program, Case Comprehensive Cancer Center, Cleveland Clinic
Hayley Dinerman, JD
Co-Founder and Executive Director, Triple Negative Breast Cancer Foundation®
Lauren Chatalian, MSW
Women’s Cancers Program Coordinator, CancerCare
Continuing Education Credits
Social Workers: This program has been submitted to the University of Texas MD Anderson Cancer Center, an approved provider through the Texas State Board of Social Work Examiners, provider #CS4607, for 1.0 Contact Hour.
Cancer Care, Inc. is recognized by the New York State Education Department’s State Board for Social Work as an approved provider of continuing education for licensed social workers #SW-0088. This workshop is approved for 1.0 Contact Hour.
Registered Dietitians: This program has been submitted to the Commission on Dietetic Registration for one Continuing Professional Education Unit (CPEU).
To request continuing education paperwork, please email your name, profession, and address to email@example.com after the program. All paperwork for continuing education credit must be requested, completed, and submitted within two weeks of the live program.
You can download the brochure for this workshop(138 KB)