Workshop Date and Time
Wednesday, June 20, 2018, 4:00 – 5:00 pm, Eastern Time Register Now
Registrants can listen in live over the phone or online as a webcast.
- Overview of Treatment-Related Skin Changes
- Common Skin and Nail Changes Related to Cancer Treatments
- The Multidisciplinary Approach to Managing Rash and Dry Skin
- Practical Tips to Manage Rash, Itching and Dry Skin
- Care of Nails During Cancer Treatments
- Coping with Hair Changes, Hair Loss and Changed Body Image
- Sun Safety Tips During and After Cancer Treatments
- Key Questions to Ask Your Health Care Team about Treatment-Related Skin Changes
- Quality-of-Life Concerns
- Questions for Our Panel of Experts
Our Panel of Experts
Mario E. Lacouture, MD
Director, Oncodermatology Program, Associate Attending Physician, Dermatology Service, Department of Medicine, Memorial Sloan Kettering Cancer Center, Associate Professor of Dermatology, Weill Cornell Medical College
Stewart B. Fleishman, MD
Former Founding Director, Cancer Supportive Services, Continuum Cancer Centers of New York, Author, Researcher in Oncology
Carolyn Messner, DSW, OSW-C, FAPOS
Director of Education and Training, CancerCare
Continuing Education Credits
Social Workers: This program has been submitted to the University of Texas MD Anderson Cancer Center, an approved provider through the Texas State Board of Social Work Examiners, provider #CS4607, for 1.0 Contact Hour.
Cancer Care, Inc. is recognized by the New York State Education Department’s State Board for Social Work as an approved provider of continuing education for licensed social workers #SW-0088. This workshop is approved for 1.0 Contact Hour.
Registered Dietitians: This program has been submitted to the Commission on Dietetic Registration for one Continuing Professional Education Unit (CPEU).
To request continuing education paperwork, please email your name, profession, and address to firstname.lastname@example.org after the program. All paperwork for continuing education credit must be requested, completed, and submitted within two weeks of the live program.