Workshop Date and Time
Thursday, May 17, 2018, 1:30 – 2:30 pm, Eastern Time
Registrants can listen in live over the phone or online as a webcast.
- Update on Chronic Lymphocytic Leukemia (CLL)
- Managing Complications of CLL, including Infection, Anemia, Autoimmune Hemolytic Anemia & Other Health Conditions
- The Role of Supportive Care in Managing Complications of CLL
- New & Emerging Treatment Approaches
- Managing CLL & Co-Morbidities
- The Important Role of Clinical Trials: How Research Increases Your Treatment Options
- Communicating with Your Health Care Team about Quality-of-Life Concerns
- Finding the Best Treatment Approach for You
- Questions for Our Panel of Experts
Our Panel of Experts
Jennifer R. Brown, MD, PhD
Director, Chronic Lymphocytic Leukemia Center, Senior Physician, Dana-Farber Cancer Institute, Associate Professor of Medicine, Harvard Medical School
Alexey V. Danilov, MD, PhD
Associate Professor of Medicine, Knight Cancer Institute, Oregon Health & Science University (OHSU)
Co-Founder and Executive Director, CLL Society Inc.
Carolyn Messner, DSW, OSW-C, FAPOS, FAOSW
Director of Education and Training, CancerCare
You can download the brochure for this workshop(99.8 KB)
This workshop was originally recorded on May 17, 2018.