Workshop Date and Time
Thursday, May 17, 2018, 1:30 – 2:30 pm, Eastern Time Register Now
Registrants can listen in live over the phone or online as a webcast.
- Update on Chronic Lymphocytic Leukemia (CLL)
- Managing Complications of CLL, including Infection, Anemia, Autoimmune Hemolytic Anemia & Other Health Conditions
- The Role of Supportive Care in Managing Complications of CLL
- New & Emerging Treatment Approaches
- Managing CLL & Co-Morbidities
- The Important Role of Clinical Trials: How Research Increases Your Treatment Options
- Communicating with Your Health Care Team about Quality-of-Life Concerns
- Finding the Best Treatment Approach for You
- Questions for Our Panel of Experts
Our Panel of Experts
Jennifer R. Brown, MD, PhD
Director, Chronic Lymphocytic Leukemia Center, Senior Physician, Dana-Farber Cancer Institute, Associate Professor of Medicine, Harvard Medical School
Krish Patel, MD
Swedish Cancer Institute – First Hill, Center for Blood Disorders and Stem Cell Transplant
Co-Founder and Executive Director, CLL Society Inc.
Carolyn Messner, DSW, OSW-C, FAPOS
Director of Education and Training, CancerCare
Continuing Education Credits
Social Workers: This program has been submitted to the University of Texas MD Anderson Cancer Center, an approved provider through the Texas State Board of Social Work Examiners, provider #CS4607, for 1.0 Contact Hour.
Cancer Care, Inc. is recognized by the New York State Education Department’s State Board for Social Work as an approved provider of continuing education for licensed social workers #SW-0088. This workshop is approved for 1.0 Contact Hour.
Registered Dietitians: This program has been submitted to the Commission on Dietetic Registration for one Continuing Professional Education Unit (CPEU).
To request continuing education paperwork, please email your name, profession, and address to email@example.com after the program. All paperwork for continuing education credit must be requested, completed, and submitted within two weeks of the live program.
You can download the brochure for this workshop(99.2 KB)