- Overview of Multiple Myeloma
- Current Standard of Care
- New Treatment Approaches
- The Role of Transplantation
- Clinical Trials: How Research Contributes to Your Treatment Options
- Practical Tips for Symptom & Pain Management
- Reducing Complications of Bone Disease
- Communicating with Your Health Care Team About Quality of Life Concerns
- Physical Activity Concerns, Tips & Guidelines
- Questions for Our Panel of
Our Panel of Experts
William I. Bensinger, MD
Center for Blood Disorders and Stem Cell Transplantation, SCI’s Personalized Medicine Program, Myeloma & Transplant Program, Swedish Cancer Institute
Andrew J. Yee, MD
Instructor in Medicine, Harvard Medical School, Center for Multiple Myeloma, Massachusetts General Hospital Cancer Center
Carolyn Messner, DSW, OSW-C, FAPOS
Director of Education and Training, CancerCare
Continuing Education Credits
Social Workers: This program has been submitted to the University of Texas MD Anderson Cancer Center, an approved provider through the Texas State Board of Social Work Examiners, provider #CS4607, for 1.0 Contact Hour.
Cancer Care, Inc. is recognized by the New York State Education Department’s State Board for Social Work as an approved provider of continuing education for licensed social workers #SW-0088. This workshop is approved for 1.0 Contact Hour.
Registered Dietitians: This program has been submitted to the Commission on Dietetic Registration for one Continuing Professional Education Unit (CPEU).
To request continuing education paperwork, please email your name, profession, and address to email@example.com after the program. All paperwork for continuing education credit must be requested, completed, and submitted within two weeks of the live program.
You can download the brochure for this workshop(79.8 KB)