Workshop Date and Time
Wednesday, March 21, 2018, 1:30 – 2:30 pm, Eastern Time Register Now
Registrants can listen in live over the phone or online as a webcast.
- The Important Role of the Caregiver in Communicating with the Health Care Team
- Helpline to Manage Your Loved One’s Treatment, Including Adherence & Follow-Up Care
- What Research Tells Us About Caregivers
- Stresses, Challenges and Rewards of Caregiving
- Managing Family, Friends, Partners and Traditions
- Coping with Holidays, Birthdays, Anniversaries and Specials Occasions
- Long Distance Caregivers
- Remembering to Take Care of Yourself
- Self-Care and Stress Management Tips
- Questions for Our Panel of Experts
Our Panel of Experts
Matthew T. Campbell, MD, MS
Assistant Professor, Department of Genitourinary Medical Oncology, Division of Cancer Medicine, The University of Texas MD Anderson Cancer Center
Guadalupe R. Palos, RN, MSW, DrPH
Clinical Research Manager, Division of Medical Affairs, Department of Cancer Survivorship, The University of Texas MD Anderson Cancer Center
Stephanie Chisolm, PhD
Director of Education and Research, Bladder Cancer Advocacy Network (BCAN)
Elizabeth Ezra, MSW, OSW-C
Program Coordinator, CancerCare
Continuing Education Credits
Social Workers: This program has been submitted to the University of Texas MD Anderson Cancer Center, an approved provider through the Texas State Board of Social Work Examiners, provider #CS4607, for 1.0 Contact Hour.
Cancer Care, Inc. is recognized by the New York State Education Department’s State Board for Social Work as an approved provider of continuing education for licensed social workers #SW-0088. This workshop is approved for 1.0 Contact Hour.
Registered Dietitians: This program has been submitted to the Commission on Dietetic Registration for one Continuing Professional Education Unit (CPEU).
To request continuing education paperwork, please email your name, profession, and address to email@example.com after the program. All paperwork for continuing education credit must be requested, completed, and submitted within two weeks of the live program.
You can download the brochure for this workshop(109 KB)