- Overview and Definition of Generic Drugs
- The Difference Between Generic Drugs and Brand Name Drugs
- Are Generic Drugs as Effective as Brand-Name Drugs in Cancer Treatment?
- Managing the Costs of Treatment with Generic Drugs
- How are Generic Drugs Approved?
- The Difference Between Generic Drugs and Biosimilars
- The Role of Clinical Trials
- The Benefits of Generic Drugs
- Key Questions to Ask Your Health Care Team about Generic Drugs in the Treatment of Cancer
- Current and Future Perspectives
- Questions for Our Panel of Experts
Our Panel of Experts
Richard J. Gralla, MD, FACP
Professor of Medicine, Albert Einstein College of Medicine, Jacobi Medical Center
Leonard Saltz, MD
Chief Gastrointestinal Oncology Service, Head, Colorectal Oncology Section, Chair, Pharmacy and Therapeutics Committee, Memorial Sloan Kettering Cancer Center, Professor of Medicine, Weill Cornell Medical College
Jeffrey A. Betcher, RPh, BCOP
Manager, Cancer Center Pharmacy, Assistant Professor of Pharmacy, Mayo Clinic College of Medicine
Stacy Chilton, MSW
Women’s Cancers Program Coordinator, CancerCare
You can download the brochure for this workshop(78.6 KB)
This workshop was originally recorded on June 29, 2017.